Misunderstanding

Next morning

Haru pov

"And then he  came closer to me and pull me in his direction. My heart was beating fast pace so that is why I closed my eyes." Suddenly alarm started to buzz. My face covered with pillow. And with  my head ache, I put that shit in silent. " And then he approached more closer that I could feel his breath and then my breath became hard too and then." Alarm started to buzz again. " Did I put it in snooze? I again stopped it. " And then." I wide opened my eyes and immediately woke up. I was panting and my face was with all sweat. "It was all dream." It got all relaxing, it was just dream. But why TF I am getting the dream of kissing that dumbass Kate. I cleared my mouth with hand and then I noticed my sleeve. Why was it same as my dream. Maybe a coincidence. I laugh it off and then as I stood up, I noticed the red stain on my white pants. Now this can't be a fucking COINCIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate pov

I was still sleeping on the floor, covering myself with mat. And then suddenly my phone  started to buzzing. I decline it and then again another call came. This keeps on getting till I didn't gave up. I finally picked up my phone.
" What the hell is bothering you?"
"So that's how you will speak to your dad?"
" Look man, I had no intention to insult you. I was just kinda out of place. So why you were calling me so early in morning."
" Nothing, just checking were you alive or dead."
Hearing it, and I ended up the call. And then again went back to sleep. My man really need some kind of mental surgery.
But it wasn't end. Another call for ringing my head. I picked it up again.
"Was my one call ain't enough for knowing my existence?"
" What the hell are you talking about, you still didn't have a hangover yet." Oh it is haru.
"Now, what the hell bothering you?"
" How the fuck you kissed me last night. With whom permission."
"Huh!! Are you on your sense?"
"I am the only one right now in my senses. Last night, when we were competing over shots, you kissed me ."
" You are pranking me. Right??"
" Having audacity to  think it as a joke. I Haven't met such a idiotic yet."
After hearing it, I cancelled the call. And then again went back to sleep. You are dreaming Kate, wake up. WAKE UP!!! . There were bundles of calls were coming up and after one by one. I am cancelling it. I was peak on my anxiety. This thing can either make or break things. And mine will not just break the bond, it could led to break my bones.
One message popped up from haru saying, if I didn't picked the call, she will call the police. This time I called her
" Look!! You are the one who insisted the challenge. And I was drunk too. I wasn't concious too. I could also say that you were the one who took advantage of me."
" So you are saying, you couldn't control your feelings towards me."
"It's not like that. It just, I imagined someone in you. And that time, I couldn't comprehend it clearly. So please forget that incident like. A dream."
"Ohh!!  " And then she cancelled the call by herself. What the hell she is thinking, I hace no clue.
Maybe I lost one more friend of me. Seems like I am bad in friendship. Obviously these things already always a chaos. So forget about it.

Haru pov

I was heading to my college, I suddenly saw that crab. He turned his back and was about to move the opposite direction.
" If you are ignoring me, then I will call the police "
" The one who is being harrassed is me. You are still ranting about police. If men would have equal rights, then the one who will be arrested is you."
I side eyed him.
"You like someone else. Can I know her name. " I was saying while looking in the floor. The thing about what I hate friends to lovers, is either would be least chaotic or the most chaotic trope. No in between. And the worst part is that I am jn the most chaotic version. How the hell, I catch the feelings for someone who isn't ready for relationship yet.
"No. But why are you so much concerned about me?"
" You are my first kiss."  He laughed it off. He tilt his head down, so he can get my look. He lightly grabbed my hair. So he could lift my face off. He slightly turned nervous when he looked at my eyes. No, I am being delusional. He already had someone in his mind.
" Look kid, I am really surprised that you hadn't your kiss till now. But there is nothing we can do, so just find a man who will became your first official kiss."
After that he pat my head and smiled with his eyes.
" So I wasn't your first kiss."
" Unlike you, I am quite popular among girls."
I grabbed his collar and pulled him down. And stare down his soul in his  eyes.
" You know, miss, grabbing man's collar is same as.."
" Grabbing is same as woman's hair. Don't you ever dare to talk to me."
He was quite skeptical in his looks. And then we went in different locations.
One notification popped up in my phone. It was from seo yo ji. She was asking me to come in event near her campus. She is the only good thing in this day. I immediately did my touch up and straight went to desired location.
There was huge crowd gathering there. I noticed her face and went to greet her.
Out of nowhere, she asked me what my dad do for living.
I was shocked and didn't had a word on it. I asked her reason that why she is asking me and there she replied me by saying that it is random question.
I just casually answered business.
She laughed, I was bit nervous and there I noticed the half of the crowd burst into laughing.
" What's funny??"
"Which business? "
" Huh!!"
" How shameless do you wanna be? I mean if you are broke. Admit it!! But if you want things, beg rather than making friends. And talking about dad, like you have one. Seems like you are just two teenager experiment. Do you know your parents yet. If yes, let me meet them."
I freezed out for a second. My own friend, making fun of my situation in front of everyone. Just making me a piece of joke. I inhaled a deep breath and was processing that was she the same girl with whom I hangout. With whom, I enjoyed my best moment.
" You know guys that she literally just took advantage of me. Just using me as some card. " " I was so disheartened after knowing it that she lied me about this much to me. What a betrayal?? Haru."
" Why are you talking like this. We are friends. Aren't we??"
" We were."
" So, you wouldn't made her your friend, if you know her status before. Right?? "
" Soojin, you don't know about her yet."
" But I am fully aware about you."
"Like??"
" Like how you loved to create scenarios where you are always the victim. How you just loved to gossip about others and so passionate about status. "
" Why are you saying such stuff?? We are friends. Aren't we??"
" We were."
And then she went away like nothing happened. She was so cool but at the same sight, seo yo ji was way too hurt. She was about to cry. So she technically went away from that place.
I went to check soojin. She was clicking her fingers.
I sat alongside her asking if she is okay.
"You shouldn't lie to her."
I tilt my head down in full embarrassment.
" Her upbringing was too different from yours. All she learned in her family is shallow show off and bringing people down. That's how she find happiness in herself."
" You are so cool."
She laughed on my statement.
" Don't hide your flaws in curtains because half of people didn't know they are flaws while others wants to take advantage of your insecurity. "
I hugged her.
" Then teach me."
"Such a headache." I opened my bag to share her some chocolate. But she interrupted
"Btw, your pink notebook is so cute. Can I have a look."
" Huh!! Sure. Sure."
She had a pale face when  she opened it.  She discoverd some picture out of nowhere.
"Is this really your notebook." I started to think about it, but then check the name and it wasn't mine." I guess it was exchanged by someone else."
" This is a book one of seo yo ji friends. "
( The girl, Kate talked about. I guess she is girlfriend of that pervert. What was his name?? I guess seobin. Now I can finally undercover about the breakup of Luna and Kate.)
I glanced at the photo and I saw Kate. Who is that girl?? His lover?? My face full of envy. Out of curiosity, I asked her.
" Btw, who is she? "
" Luna"
" I heard her name before? How she is related to you and this photo."
" You will find it by yourself. For that, you need to do one work for me."
I readily agreed because right now, she saved my ass and yes I am grateful for her. Although, haru always likes to return favours in everyway.

Hi tulips!! Hope you enjoyed it.💕💕