Treat

"So you are taking me to this mall."
He made disgusted face
"It's better than your face."
"So you are taking me to this place which is quite similar to your luck."
"So do you know any other place "
"You should have asked me before."

After sometime

"I have only 20000 won with me. This place is quite expensive."
"Your fault. You shouldn't have puke on him which resulted in ending up my whole detergent."
" Which thing is more offended for you?? Puking on him or finishing your detergent."
"Seeing your face is the most obnoxious for me. "
"Shut up and waste my whole money."
"You might become contract labour after some time."
"I should just give you some sort of cheap gift to you in return of your favour. Stupid me, decided to give you treat "
"So is there anything which is cheaper than your stupidity and dressing sense. Wtf!! Are you wearing?? "
"My dressing sense is only cheap in front of you and moreover you shouldn't expect me to see in good clothes for you."
"Old lady, Will you just speak shit inside the mall."
"As you said, Daddy." Kate's eyes got widened.
"Don't you think you should think before speaking. Ohh that's need brain"
"Aren't you way too excited to sell my organs for your spending."
A lady interrupted in their fight.
"Excuse me, you are blocking the way."
"Now get your ass inside the mall."
"Don't you think you are saying wrong words "
I wish you realise your words as much as mine."
She pushed both of them and find her way through it.
" Can you do your couple fight in another place."
"Ohh!! I thought they were siblings." A begger commented.
"NO, THEY SEEM LIKE COUPLES. I CAN SEE LOVE IN THEIR EYES!!! " She shouted
" SO ACCORDING TO YOU, SIBLINGS DON'T LOVE EACH OTHER."begger also shouted in response.
"We are friends." Luna clarify things
"No, she is my enemy and where do you see love in our eyes. I am not murdering just because I didn't find any place to bury her body yet." He objected.
That lady and begger was half confused and half devastated by this statement.
"Give me money, i will give you best wishes for your relationship." Begger said.
"So, now you are agreeing with my statement." That lady exclaimed.
"Asked her for the money and contact me for well wishes." Kate laughed.
"You.."
"When you are deciding to enter in the mall." He  then walked inside the mall and Luna followed her while complaining.
"I wish everything will be ok." Lady and begger said at the same time.
"Buy me this."
"This shoes cost 30,000 won."
"I already made the list of what I wanted."
"So, this is starting." Luna questioned
"And your ending." Kate laughed
She is about to take that shoes but one of the employee revolted her by saying that she couldn't afford it.
Luna moved her hands away from it and filled with embarrassment.
"I am sorry."
"Baby, didn't you get the shoes which you wanted." Kate said while putting his around her shoulder.
* Click *
"Stay away from me." Luna pushed him away from her.
"Ahh!! Why shouldn't you date me instead, she is not deserving."
"Do you know whose girlfriend she is."
"Yeah, of begger." She laughed.
"Owner of this mall."
"What!! How do you know?"
"Who will not be knowledgeable about her own girlfriend."
"So you are saying you are owner of the one of the biggest mall in Korea."
"Not before 2 years."
"Say things in clear words."
"I am Kim kate, son of Kim Erin. She gifted me this mall before 2 years on my 15 birthday and yeah with some of my father's investment and my mind you are working in one of the biggest mall of Korea."
"Nice story btw."
"Ask your boss about my name.I think you are new to this."
She ran to boss cabin and informed him about the situation and within the spark of second. He came in front of kate and apologized for the misbehaviour.
"I will immediately fired her for her misconceptions."
You didn't need to do that and let her be the guide of my girlfriend for clothing. I want to gift something expensive for her. She might be upset because of you. 
"I said before that they are couple." Lady and begger discussed in the corner.
Luna whispered in her words.
" When did i became your girlfriend."
"Be in your role, you stupid punk."
  She pick  some of the clothes for her.
"Kate, come here."
"So you are asking me to come inside the changing room "
"Shut up. I didn't shave my legs and these clothes are quite revealing"
"I am sitting on my couch and don't worry you look horrible in every way. So it rarely matters"

 So it rarely matters"

"Next."

"Next."

"Next."

"Nothing is as much as beautiful as my girl

"Nothing is as much as beautiful as my girl. Pack all these for her."
"What." Luna exclaimed.
"Yes sir, you are right but we have prepare a romantic dinner for both of you and you didn't have to pay for these. They are gift for your lovely girlfriend."
* Click *
"What I can't accept these gifts. "
" Mam we are very sorry for our mistakes. Kindly accept it."
" Babe don't be so rude accept these. I know nothing is as much as luxury like you."

During a dinner

" You can call me your sister also."
"I can even call you my pet also and no one would amazed hearing that."
"Ahhh!! You didn't told me that you are that much rich and literally crying over detergent."
"It is as much simple as much you pretends to be smart."
* Click*
"Shut up!!"
"Do you know that kyung seok birthday is on next week."
"You should have told me earlier about this. I will buy something for him."
"You already did."
"What??"
"Your 1 dress." He smirked
"Why would I gave him women outfit to him."
"You are way more stupid than I thought. Seriously no one would believe that you are 17 years old and moreover you are in a relationship."
"Do you have any plan for his birthday btw??"
"Yeah just came in my house tomorrow on 9:50 am."

So this is enough for today guys and you won't believe this is the longest chapter of this book and plus follow me on Wattpad for notifications because this lazy ass rarely remember to upload chapter and follow me on instagram for extra love. Byeeee💕💕💕☺️