faith

" There she is."
She was silently chanting in temple with her eyes closed. Her cheeks were dry but the mark of the tear can still be seen. Her eyes was swollen but still able to closed peaceful. The old stressful face was gone and the face has a full faith in the almighty. I stepped inside the temple but priest stopped my way.
"Walk silently, she is praying."
"Actually I want to inform her..."
Kate, what happened?? Tell me, Is kyung seok okay??"
"He gained consciousness."
"I want to see him."
I blocked her way
"You can't."
"Why??"
"His parents were there and I have took responsibility of all your mistakes. Kyung seok, told me not to meet you right now or else he will be in a trouble."
"Ok."
Her face pointed in disappointment.
"Ohk, just gave him this blue flower. It will totally heal him."
"I don't believe in these."
"I do."
"Ohk, fine. I will."
She smiled with light pink blush on her face. I never see anyone so foolish in love. She is indeed insane.

At a hospital
"Brother, your gf have given this for you and these are some fruits."
"She is so caring."
"And i have given you flowers."
He smiled with his eyes
"But the thing that will heal me is this flower."
"I am going, take care buddy." I waved my hand and started to move towards the door. Suddenly he hold my hand.
"Btw, thank you."
"For what."
"For everything."
I smiled without notice but when I realise, i started to cover up.

After some days

"Ohh, this place seems new. Let's get a lunch from here. I am way more lazy to cook by myself now."
I sat on bench and blankly seeing the menu card.
" Sir, your order."
Wait! This voice sounds familiar.
"Luna !!"
"Kate!! What are you doing here?"
"Shouldn't I be the one who should ask you about this."
"Please, don't told this to kyung seok. I want to give him surprise."
"That you work in this small hotel." I raise my eyebrow and then rolled the eyes.
"I want to gift him some clothes with my own money on my birthday for the apology."
These words made my lips to shut once but then i gain my stability and responded.
"Then who will study? You remember no going out if you don't get a decent grades in your exam."
"You are here to tense me up."
"Ohk, i will help you out. How much money do you want?"
"Are you dumb by any chance?"
"Ohk, then bring your bag along with you after school."
"Pardon."
"Bring me, one corn soup. Fast!!"
"What?"
"My order, you asked for and you forget to mention sir."
Then she moved to the kitchen. But I still couldn't digest that these kind of love stories still exists. Sometimes I thought that they are cring af but sometimes when I see them, I am starting to have a faith in love. Is this type of love that love stories talk about.
She is the happiest girl in this world not because she get love of her life but the way she loved her is imperial. That's how our parents love us , with no expectation and always feel joyful while giving everything they have. Someone said these words truly that love can make you lose all your fortune but you still happy with it. Love is not an attachment but the way of losing all of the attachments.
"Sir, your order."
"Luna, you are looking pretty today."
"Are you on drugs."
"That's how you deal with the customer.I knew it."
"Thank you, sir." She made up her smile hiding all the emotions beside it.
"Your money."
"Hope to see you soon."
I saw the date and kyung seok birthday is five days away. But I must say, kyung seok is the luckiest boy.

On the next day

"You even don't know the basic algebra." I shouted with my lungs out.
"Only this thing goes wrong, why are you shouting at me?"
"So whom should I shout on, cockroaches???"
"Ohk, I am coming, just wait for a second."
I rolled the notebook and but a rubber on it.
"Ohk, this solution should be correct."
"The answer is correct but the method is still not correct. You will lose your number here and here." I hit her with my rolled notebook on her head.
"Yeah!! Congratulations. You have done mistake in this question too."
"That's the minor mistake."
"Which made your answer wrong."
"Forget about it, just prepare the chapter 5 of chemistry, I will ask question on it. And yes I am writing the solution of each problem, analyse it and tell me if you find any problem."
"Ohk, sir."
"Stop pretending. This kid" I hit her with notebook again. I was rubbing her head and feeling doubtful on herself.
"Will I be able to get good grades?"
"Life is fucking hard for everyone."
"Ohk,now I am going to get orders."
"What can I get you mam?"
"Just hot coffee."
She look towards her and ohh shit she was soojin. They both stare each other blankly for a while.
"Go get a order for her." I instructed her and sit in front of soojin.
" I am studying, go away."
"Why are you doing this?"
"What did i done?"
"You are destroying many lives. Aren't you?"
"You really think me as a villian because all I want is my love, my best friend and my entire life."
"You surely don't deserve him."
"What makes you think that she deserves him."
"Her everything."
What do you know about live, you never experienced it. Have you?
I looked at her queitly and leave the hotel. Meanwhile, the only world I could speak at that time was the silence.

Luna pov

I just put a coffee on her table and leave that place.
I didn't waste my time spending thinking about her, so I just started to  prepare for chemistry and solve the question of maths at night  till i don't get a sleep.
"Our daughter is really working hard."
"Indeed she is."

So before you gonna angry on me for the late updates. So I want you to know that I am just lazy ass. So it needed efforts to write but at last you should be grateful for this chapter.😂😂😂you are really goona kill me. Btw lots of love from my side