A small ride

Luna pov

"I am back."
"Darling, don't you think that you are spending too much time outside." My mom said while washing dishes.
"It's okay, It's her age to enjoy." My father was doing his office work.
"But she is always outside, she barely spend time with us. She also hang out with her friends. You are still young."
"Mom,I am going to sleep."
"You didn't finish your homework yet. If you didn't score good marks in your exams, I will not allow you to go anywhere."
"Mom, this is not fair. Please dad, save me!!!!"
"I can't help you in this."
"I am going inside."
"Mark my words."

In  school hours
(Normally studying like regular days)

"How will I secure good marks if I am not understanding the single digit of my books. Look Luna!! This can't be that much hard."( My inner voice) Suddenly I got hit by paper ball. I don't who did this but when I open, the thing which written was
" Hello, dalmetion!! The most ugliest girl ever."
I crushed the ball and threw it on a dustbin. This Ball somehow made me insecure and I put my face down looking on books blankly. Because I didn't put my head down to read but due to shame. This thing literally kills me inside. When I unconsciously looked up at the blackboard. I saw there some one wrote " Chan seong loves Luna." Everyone was laughing and Chan seong tried to hid his face with his hand and mentioned that he would choose death rather than choosing me. I wish I did know about teleport. I wish I can be invisible for a moment where I will not hear such things about me. I didn't have a courage to hold my tears yet I didn't have a boldness to cry out loud. My tears stuck between my throat and this throat is quite helpless to say something because it was filled with water which i gulped it down time to time. Actually it was not a issue because brain also didn't have a word to explain it, no emotion to express it. My mind felt blank but still running in light speed this situation was quite paradoxical. My eyes were searching for meaning and believing every single thing, it seems. My hands were shaky. To control my emotions and distract my hand, i grabbed a pen and start rubbing on paper. I am scratching and it was uncertain like my mind.
I closed my eyes and let the some drop fall on cheeks but I resisted the complete response.

After school

I just kicked the pebbles in my way because my mood was upset because of the school incident and there I looked at kyung seok and he was riding on a bike.
I smiled while looking his red blushed face.
"Can I ride on it."
"Sure, but you know how to ride it. Aren't you?? "
"Yeah, sometimes I ride it with my father."
"Ohk but be careful."

After a while

"See, I told you that I know how to ride."
"Focus on the ride."
"Don't you trust me, look how flawlessly l am riding it."
"I see many experts fail, so be careful."
"Trust me."
As I was more busy in talking with him rather than seeing the direction. Suddenly one puppy came in front of our way and in order to save him, I turned my bike but in panic situation, i had no control on my hands. When I turned around, I saw another vehicle and instead of applying brakes, I accelerated and also turned around as a response to that vehicle. My bike was rotating in a circle and the more it rotates, the more I was losing control on my hand, i free my hands and I didn't know how but we hit with speed braker and this made us both fall, i cover his head with my hands while falling. He was injured on his leg and left the consciousness. I didn't had a time to look after my small bruises. I was crying , he was fainted and my heart was heavy. The crowd appeared out of nowhere and I tried to wake him up.
"Call the emergency line", one of them said immediately.
*Ring*
"Who is this??" I was crying in between my words and didn't care much about seeing name.
"What happened to you, Luna. Tell me if that jerk did something to you."
I was just crying on the phone but someone took the phone of me and said
"Sir, they both have been caught up in accident and let the ambulance come. We will share other details to you on my number."
"Here it comes."
Without any delay, we directly moved to the hospital. I was crying and sobing and through my blurred eyes i saw kate running.
"What happened??"
"I hit him."
"WHAT??"
"I need to go somewhere." I said while panting.
"But where?"
I just ran away.
"What a coward."

Kate pov

I did rest of the work which she left but she did most of the work and I was wondering that where and why did she went.

"He gained consciousness."
"Can I see him."
"No but soon you can meet him."
" Thank you."
I just tried to call her but couldn't contact her. I roam around the hospital and there was one nurse stoped my way.
" Are you kate?? Do you want to see Luna??"

Hey guys, hope you like this page too and I am sorry if I couldn't upload because my life is fucking me from all around and plus there is something misfortune happening ( nothing to worry kiddo, me overhyping my drama). Byeee!!! 💓💓💓💓 lots of love