A secret to be told

Kim kate pov
(In a park)
How much time will she take for coming. Ohh!!there she is.
"WTF!! I told you to come in proper dress not in stain shirt and black shorts."
"Do you really think i will wear something extraordinary for you ?"
"Kate, where are you and where is your surprise? Wait!! Luna"
"I am going out of here."
"That would be so nice of you."
"Can you both just shut up and if you have problem then just talk."
And then i move out of there.

Do kyung seok Pov
"So, you wanna talk then why didn't you informed me about that."
"Because you were busy in flirting with everyone."
"Ahhh!! You are jealous. Now i get it."
"I am not jealous, i am...."
'You are what?"
"I am yours and you are mine."
Her face turns red and i can't resist myself, i just want to kiss her. No, i can't.
"Ok, i am forgiving you."
"Don't forgive me then. I am leaving."
"Don't leave me, please. " I said while holding her when she is about to leave
"I am sorry." I leave her hand  and filled with embarrassment.
"What do you wanna say?"
"I love you."
"Ok let's leave this topic, tell me something about you."
"What do you wanna talk about??"
"Your life, your past."
"So I am a single child of my parents and I, soojin and kate were best friends since childhood as soojin parents were friends of my parents."
"We grew up as siblings and everyday made us closer."
"Her father was bestfriend of kate's father and that is how we three spent all our childhood making fun of each other but the thing which United us, made us apart."
" What was that?"
"Love." I replied with deep voice.
"Btw what is your strength particularly." I asked her in reply she answered excitedly ,"  I can  rotate my hand in 360°. "
I laughed and kate came in between our conversation.
" What were you both talking about?"
"Actually!"
" Why don't you give her ice cream?" Kate said cutting my conversation trying his best not to explode in laughing.
"Just shut up!!" I pouted and covered his mouth.
"Yeah, I want to eat ice-cream." She answered which made us both shook.
I am literally went pale by the thought of it.
"Strawberry or chocolate." Kate smirked and i had absolutely no reaction to give.
"Chocolate, why don't you join with us kate."
I was half choked by hearing this and now kate had same reaction as mine.
We both look each other and be like ewww.
"If you both have problem, I will pay it." She said while checking her pocket.
Ohhhhh!! That was our reaction, we both went relaxed.
"That is what you meant." We smiled looking each other and no one can imagine how relaxing it felt.
"Leave that topic, Let's head to my home, my dad gifted me some drink which was famous  and delicacy of where  my dad recently staying."
"Ohk then!!"
After an hour
Kate pov
So I just poured them their drink while they are having fun with each other( not that fun).
I served them in wine glass, just a piece of show off, you know.
* Phone ring*
"Hey son, i am sorry I sent a wrong bottle  to you, it was my new branded wine. Sooo don't drink it cause you are minor."
"WHAT!!!So Mr.kim you are telling me now"  I did a face palm and way too nervous to tell them a truth. I did a face palm and went to my room where i saw Luna sitting on kyung seok lap, she  was passed out. She vomited on him and his reaction like i know you can feel it. I am feeling sorry for him.
"WTFis happening in my house." My eyes all popped out.

This is enough for today and you missed me i know. It is fun btw 🤣🤣 if i upload pages late . So love from my side and wished you great health. I have an Instagram page so you can follow it.Bye!!!!!!!💕💕💕💕💕