Negligence

Kyung seok pov
After party, I went to my home smiling and blushing thinking about the kiss and her lips. As my home came closer, I tried to hid my smile and blushing and  started to act normal.
  I knocked the door, my mom opened it asking how was my day.
"It was good."
"Who came into your party btw?"
"Not much, me, kate and his friend." I was scared to tell them about her. I don't know but I feel this is not right time to tell them.
"Ohh!! Wasn't soojin there?"
"Actually, she might have forget about my birthday, she didn't met me once. I will surely give her treat  tomorrow"
"Check your phone, she have given you 14 missed calls. At last, she called me to say birthday from her side."
Now, I felt bad that I am nearly forgetting her existence.
"I didn't pay attention to my phone and my phone was silent."
"You are literally pathetic Kyung seok, how can you forget her? She always wished you on your birthday."
"Mom, I am tired. Can I go to my room?"
And then I locked my door and started blushing again. I couldn't control my butterflies. I just keep on rewinding the incident in my hand that how she pulled me close, how she touched my lips and all the things. I hid my face in pillow and smile and smile. Nothing in this world make me sad right now. I played romantic songs and feeling the moment of today all together. Suddenly, one thought hit my head. What if, I was bad kisser? Or mouth smells or my lips were dry. I keep thinking it while touching my lips and filled with anxiety. Then I grabbed my phone and start searching that how can one become good kisser for her. I started to take notes and yes, I didn't sleep that night because I was so overwhelmed in the emotions.

Next day
I was going to her class to see her but there I met soojin who is ignoring me as usual.
"Are you upset with me, actually I forget about it. Please don't hold grudges for this!!"
"Did you do anything which makes me upset? I guess we are no longer friends so why would I hold grudges for you."
"I am sorry soojin." I said while holding grief in my eyes.
"Here is your gift, i might didn't have time yesterday to take this."
"Luna will not come in between our relation and seems like she never come in between but you surely pushed me aside."
Silence filled the space in room  and we both don't have a courage to have a eye contact.
I held her hand and ask for the apology.
"Sorry, Mr. Kyung seok, I am in no mood in being called a slut who is searching for new dicks."
I just left her hand and left the room because neither I have answer to her questions and nor the courage to face her. I was forgetting her but I don't want to. It's like I want to talk to her but didn't have a courage and motivation for this. I started to neglect her but I don't want to.  I really don't know what this feeling called. And this makes our fragile friendship even more weak.
After the school end, on my way, I met Luna in her normal wear.
"You didn't go to school today?"
"Actually, I had some doubts, so I went to the kate house for the help."
"But you are missing the classes."
"School is no fun in either way and I think kate did know my lacking area and helped me in those subject." She rolled her eyes while saying this
"Ohh!! Did you have any free time in evening."
"I am sorry Kyung seok, but I need to study or else Kate will kill me."
I don't know why but the word kate coming from her mouth is making me lowkey insecure.
"Ohh!! But this is amazing that you are really starting to study after meeting kate."
"No, my mom told me that she wanted good grades if I want her allowance for hanging out."
"Ok, see you soon." I ended our convo in cold tone as this is making me upset.
And yes, I spent another night without sleep, overthinking all together. It will  make me sleep but I don't care.
I messaged her that evening and it's been a 6 days that she responded my text. We all together lost contact for the week  and whenever I saw her she was with kate. I am now understanding what soojin is feeling but I couldn't go back to her because i don't want her to be substitute and moreover her rudeness will make more down. I was checking my phone hoping that she will respond me but seems like she didn't have a time for me. I was reading our old chats that how we used to daily spend some time with each other. Having 2 or 3 hr convo.
So right now, i left alone and this feeling making me quite blank. I know exams are near but she atleast messaged me. This is not good thing.
I was overthinking and thinking every night and now spending more time on my football field for the break from this feeling.
I made new friends and feel relaxed for some period.

Luna POV
"I will  kill you." I was saying while throwing my books on him.
He was hiding his face by his hands.
"Are you stupid? I deleted all your social accounts and muted all your notification because you will surely get distracted."
"Kyung seok will be thinking that I am ignoring me." I said while seeing his 10+ messages. I was so busy in all such thing that I didn't remember to message him all together.
"Should I ask for the apology?" I was tensed.
'Yes, after the exam." He said and starting to check my sheets.
"You are surely dumbass." I was filled with grief and anxiety.
"Yes I am that I am teaching you rather than revising and literally telling you basics. I am telling my father and manager to schedule my meeting for you and you calling me dumbass." He said and starting to checking my sheets once again after giving long lecture.
I was just pissed off and biting my nails and thinking what I will say him.

Do Kyung seok pov
As I was heading my home after playing for long hours. I saw one bouquet, chocolate and one pendrive was also there in bouquet.

Hey tulips, I am sorry for taking so long for continuing the story but yeah you loved me so you will forgive me.💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕😘