different path

Kim soojin pov

I was blankly staring at my ceiling thinking about the today's scenario. I shifted position on my bed but no use because it couldn't help me to sleep. I was deeply in thought that why would she do such stuff like that with kate. I might hate her but still it is hard to digest that she did lot of things for him just to cheat in the end with his bestfriend. This sounds unbelievable and in the first place, who clicked those photos. Was she being stalk?? That's sound horrific. And kate would never date her. She is not her standard. In the dim room, I was trying to sleep but everything is just puzzled. In midnight, I took one paper and pen and wrote everything to figure it out. I tried to connect the dots of the story but nothing helped.

At school

I was smiling with my classmates while talking about random stuff and there I notice Luna sitting on side desk quiet and focused. She was studying some book but seems like she isn't even looking at them. Her red face and swollen eyes told about how much she cried last night. Seems like no four of us slept last night. I was scanning her body so I could get hint of anything.
" Soojin, you are seeing that bitch way too long. Aren't you having crush on her."
They mocked him with sarcasm
"Nothing, i was lost in the thoughts."
"Seems like Kyung seok and you both have same choices."
One of them tease me.
Seems like they had no idea about what happened last night so they didn't share any details. If they did so then they would showing it off to me. So who sent him those photos?? If they are not the one, then who??
I took one book and went to her desk with straight face so she won't make any useless judgement about me.
"What happened?" I said it sharply and quickly while cutting the silence.
She glared at me with her cold and tired eyes.
" Don't intrude my privacy."
"I am not intruding it but atleast tell me while story, I am tense for Kyung seok "
Just after hearing his name, she cuts my sentence
"So you are the one who clicked those photos."
"You are taking this discussion somewhere else "
"Stop pretending innocent, it's only you and me." She smirked
"So you want me to straightforward, why did you cheat on him." I said while while raising my eyebrows.
Suddenly she become silent and hiding her rage. She grabbed her bag and things and moved on the last desk.
She is no use, completely waste of time.
I moved back to my desk and sat there with my water bottle.
I took sip of water in rage. Why the heck, she was showing me attitude when she herself at the fault.
Whatever, i will try different means to get information. I don't need her.
" What happened soojin ,why suddenly you are talking to that bitch."
" Nothing much, i was asking about the new book but she is not kind enough to care about my request."
"I know that she is like this that is why everyone hates her."
I took one sip of water and went to the corridor there I met kyung seok and after so long time, i was seeing him smile this way, my heart flutter but i controlled my emotions. I waved him hii
He greeted me with same reaction.
"Are you good?"
"I am good now."
" Are you free today? "
Actually i am not, but I wanted to spend time with after so long time.
" Ok, after 7."
"I will be waiting for you."
I saw his shiny smile again and again it was enough to melt my heart.

After school finish, I went to the kate house after some rest in my home. I wanted to know about the situation.
*Knock*
"Who is it?"
In his sleepy deep voice, he questioned. He slightly opened the door but when he saw me he tried to shut it, I grabbed the door and plead him to atleast listen to me.
"Can we discuss this in your house?"
"No,i don't want you to come to house with your dirty feet. Wait for some time, i will change my clothes."
"Then we moved to road to have a talk.
Kate, you did love me till today. Right?"
I turn shy while saying it.
"I am leaving if this kind of fetish you want to talk."
"what happened last night?"
"Nothing to know about."
"I am asking it for Kyung seok."
He then sighed and after some time, he narrated me the whole story which Kyung seok told me.
"Anything else."
"I know this is clear misunderstanding, she is not your type. You love some kinda hot academian right."
"Tbh, she is not that much bad as you all portay her. She is beautiful and the thing which keeps her different from rest of you is her simplicity and inside beauty. You are actually nothing but a bully."
"So you love her now.So now you are getting what i felt."
"Please don't compare Luna to yourself, you can easily shift feelings."
"I can't."
"Then how ,when we were together you suddenly started to like him." He clenched his fist.
"You didn't had a time for me that time, and most importantly he was the one who cared about me when things turned wrong, not you. You were always busy. I was never your priority. "
He went away from me and I saw Kyung seok message, ohh fuck! I literally forgot about it. Still can't understand that who the heck clicked the photo and was she all innocent. But after some time, we both met each other in mid way. We smiled and then started to have some fun together. All those talk that were not spoken during that period, we let it out. I smiled at him and adoring him like he is the most beautiful thing ever.
Suddenly, we noticed Luna wearing short and tshirt with her messy bun. She was having some bag in her hand.
She saw us together and then went away without any expression.
"So, what were we talking?" I tried to bring back the energy.
"I am not in mood rn."
And then he went away too and there I was standing all alone with my feelings. After this, one thing was sure that he will never love me even i try everything. It took me so long to realise .I saw him walking with my dry eyes but floody mind.

Do Kyung seok pov

I followed her and yes she was going to kate house. She was filled with anger but as soon as she met him, she smiled.
He grabbed his bag and welcomed her.

I know I can never get her. I thought with tear in my eyes

Hey tulips, so updating after so long time. Hope you like it