Entry of new friend.

" Are you asking me on a date"
"Let's meet on Sunday." I blushed and went to my home.
Kim Kate pov
So, yeah i was moving around my new neighbourhood. My mom and dad was always quite busy which made me somewhere an orphan and in sometimes  independent. These days they are in L.A wrapping their work. As i don't want to interfere my studies, I was living alone in my apartment and trust me I don't have any problem in this and I am living my life at fullest. I just study, chill, workout and chill. You might be bore hearing this because you want something spicy in life and you should understand that simpleeeee.....
" WTF!!! I am all wet. Why did you pour water on me."
"Sorry, I didn't meant it"
"Don't you have eyes to see me."
"Don't you have brain to understand this is mistake."
I am leaving it like tf she thinks herself having that batman mark. Stupid asshole. I am relieved that she doesn't live nearby else I will show her that I am medalist in martial art in my school. Damn!! Why tf kyung seok calling me???
"What?"
"You didn't tell me that you have shifted to Korea."
"Sorry dude, today I met one stupid girl who threw water on me and that is why my  mood is pathetic so I will talk to you on some other day. I will text you my address."
"Bravo then."
Ahhh!! It stinks. I wonder what kind of water she threw on me??
On Sunday
Do kyung seok Pov
I am all dressed up.

 I wonder what kind of water she threw on me??On SundayDo kyung seok PovI am all dressed up

This is my final outfit which I opted for. Will she like it. I bought her one dress as a gift i hope she wouldn't throw it because as being boy I sucks at women clothes shopping.

 I bought her one dress as a gift i hope she wouldn't throw it because as being boy I sucks at women clothes shopping

That's what I decided for her. Let's quickly get ready with all essentials.
I waited for her in park and she is looking as beautiful she is, wearing navy blue outfit. So let's see where will we go today.
She took us in cafetaria where we first enjoy our coffee and time. We went to photo booth and clicked some cute photos. We visited great places roaming here and there. Then we sat at park bench seeing beautiful sunset.
" Will you love me when I turn old and ugly."
"Future can't be drawn and past can't be erased"
"Would you leave me??" I said while holding her hand.
"Would you leave me if your friends tell you that i am not your match."
"Dating is personal and no-one has a right to comment on whom i date."
She hugged me so tight and i can feel her tears moving towards my shoulder. "Did somebody said something to you. Why are you crying?"
"Don't ask me anything, I will get hurt."
I paitently hear her sobing and feeling quite helpless while seeing tears in her eyes.
"Don't know about tomorrow but today leaving you is nightmare to me.
I love you from elementary school,you didn't notice but you made my day whenever you show up to me. I love you when you didn't know I existed."
"You are the first one who love me but remember i will be the last one who love you."
"Why are we being so emotional."She said laughingly with tears in her eyes.
"To gain the best memory." I smiled.
In Evening
Kim Kate pov
Ring.
"Who is it?"
"Do kyung seok."
"Ohh welcome bro." I said while opening the door.
"Bro, there is one  surprise for you and I need your help."
"Anything for you."
"Mr.blush, how long do I need to wait for you."
"Wait! You batman, i will make you pay for what you had done to me."
"Shut up!!! You stinky pig."
"Why are you both  fighting?"
"Mr. Blush, don't tell me this pig is your friend."
"If you have that much problem to hear it then don't ask."
"Bro, she is my girlfriend."
"Wtf!! This is not surprise, this is trauma."
"And you are phobia."
"I am not but dating you is."
"Can we fight after some time."
"SHUT UP." I and that batman said it loudly.
"We both decided to have sleepover at your place."
"WHAT!!" This time too we both said loudly

Tulips please support me through voting and comments. I am not professional writer. There will be lot of mistake in my writing.please ignore them. Lots of love ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️