I love you

* flashback*
(They were in school and Luna was sitting behind soojin hearing all the conversation).
( Bunch of girls surrounded her who was her friends and they are pitying soojin).
"Soojin!! Sometimes I felt sorry for you, it must be hard to lose game with loser."
"You aren't that beautiful, she is overrated, she have a lot of fats in her cheeks and moreover her hair is way too shorter."
*  Girls Starts laughing *
"She is hottest girl in class and it's his bad that his choice was way too bad for not choosing her." Seo yo ji, her best friend defended her.
" If she proposed  him before her, story would be different."
"Do you even how may girls have proposed him, if he was literally dying that much to be in relationship to be in a relationship with this dalmetion, then he would say yes to any girl."
"We literally thought that he was waiting for her proposal. We kept on saying her to confess him but she said us that she wanted everything slowly." "Little did she know that he  was sewing another story."

Luna was sitting and hearing their conversation with word deep sinking in her heart.

"All of the sudden, you starting to have feelings for me." I said shockingly
"I have feelings since we were friends." She was  tensed
"But i always saw you as a friend." I was worried about her.
"Why i always just your friend, i want to be more than that."
"Friend is more than anything. Friend is a connection that one can feel, in every relationship there is a friendship and friendship completes every relationship."
" It's easy to say things like this but when you will come in my situation,You will know that what am I feeling."
"Soojin, I already have a girlfriend."
"But you had a friend named soojin."
"What!! Why are you being suddenly so harsh."
I am not being harsh, love can be one sided but friendship can't. When one person drops the string, whole connection dissolved."
"Please, i am sure that Luna will not come in our friendship and i can't afford to lose you."
"It's harder for me too but the reality that   you will never get me till you are holding her hand."
"What do you mean?"
"LUNA!!"
She came in between our conversation with Kate and she was cold while saying things like this.
"You have no right to know." Soojin said hurriedly and not making eye contact with her and in contrast Luna was only looking her.
"I am his girlfriend, i have right to know everything about him."
"Ohh!! Then does he know everything about you."
"None of your business." Kate said sharply cutting their conversation.
"Kate, I am seeing you after so much time and i would be glad if you supported your friend instead of new stranger. Btw thank you Luna for making me all alone and taking my two best friend."
"And you are scared to tell him. Aren't you??"
" Why would I be scared, my boyfriend is diffrent what you think about him. He doesn't love someone with purpose and motive."
"Yeah!! I don't know lot of things about him but when he learn about the truth then things will go unexpectedly." She was looking straight to my eyes with sarcastic smile.
"Leave, you bitch! What do you think yourself. Huh!!! You will never get him no matter how much you played harder to get him. You sly fox, girls like you are hoe who always searching for some new dick....."
"Stop!! Don't you know how to talk to my friend. She was my friend from the moment I didn't know how to walk and why are you accusing her for such senseless things when you yourself come with your new friend. "
"What are you saying??kyung seok. Are you on your right senses."  Kate was
"I am leaving i hope you both have a long lasting relationship. Mr. Her boyfriend."
"Soojin!!" My eyes was filled with tears and emotions in my heart but at the same time i was surprised how she can insult her like this and when does she started to have feelings for me. I am sorry soojin that i made you that much hurt .
"Please don't talk to me afterwards."
I said furiously
"I don't wanna talk to you, ohk!!!." Luna said and ran away. Kate  ran after her.
   .

The reason I am not uploading is my lack of motivation if you want me to be regular then don't forget to like and vote. Byeeeeeeee and lots of love 💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓