situation of emergency

( disclamer that this page contain inappropriate stuff.)
Luna pov
Ahh!! My head is all paining. What happened last night?? What is the time right now?? It's 10:00 am. WHAT!! My mom may be worrying about me. Ahh!! How could I be so irresponsible?? Where is my phone?I couldn't even see things clearly. Let me check my pockets. Wait this is not the clothes i wore last night and where is my bra?? Wait!! This couldn't be happened. Fuck!!
I cover my chest area with hair and rush to boys room and they are sleeping in hugging position which made me somehow laugh but that's not the issue.
"Wake up!!"
"What happened ,who is shouting in my house?? Wait! Aren't I live alone."
"Shut up and wake up."
"Ohh fuck!!." He falls from the bed and I could feel terror in his eyes he responded with his trembling voice
"Aaah!! I can explain but kyung seok is accountable for it. "
"Kyung seok, wake up bro please."
Let me sleep, don't you know I woke up all night."
Our eyes got enlarged by hearing this.
"What do you mean by this." I shouted.
Kyung seok wake up all of the sudden and siton the bed while Kate was still on the floor.
"According to the rules, don't you think your head should be aching." Kate questioned
"That's not the issue right now." I shouted
He hid his face in pillow.
"I am going to sleep, you can continue."
"Look Luna!! Please hear me properly."

Flashback  

Do kyung seok Pov
"This taste bitter, i am not having it."
"But i kinda like it. This taste delicious."
"How much did you take?"
"Ahh just 4 glass."
"Aren't you too quick?"
When I move my face around Luna, she was all red looking straight in my eyes, she sat on my lap and she puts her hands on my cheeks.
"What are you doing??" I tried to move my face far away from her.
Before she could tell me something,she puke on my shirt and some on her clothes too.
All of the sudden, kate entered and all shocked by seeing it. At first, he thought that (let's leave it).
"WTF are you doing in my house?"
"Can we just help me rather than commenting on my situation??"
"So you think this can help."
For sometime we got paused
"You should leave her like this."
"No, i can't."
"Yeah, she is stinking like a horse."
I lifted her and lay her on her hand and kate was half devasted.
" By whom permission, you are laying this batman, sorry stinky batman on my bed."
"Can you shut up?"
"Ohhh!!! I forgot that I am living in your house."
"Stop being sarcastic and help me out?"
"So you want that i will change her clothes."
"Get out of this room."  I pushed him out of the room
"I am legal owner of this room." Kate shouted and sit at the door while pouting.
I searched for the method to change her clothes while not seeing any inch of her body and it quite sounds impossible.
Wait!! It can't be that much difficult

After a min
I opened the door,he was half asleep and it made him and then I handed the list to Kate.
" Remember to bring that clothes of yours which you haven't wore once."
"Yeah!! Why would I wear my clothes." He said while rolling his eyes.
"And message her mom that she will be staying for another day in your house."
"Am I allowed to say no."
"No." And i shut the door on his face.
"That was rude."

After an hour
"Bro, your things."
"Ohk."
"Atleast, say thanks to me."
"Ohk,thanks."

In a room
So I covered her with the thick sheets with clothes clip.i cover my hands with gloves and glued big sponge on them. I unbotton her shirts and removed it from her body.
I could feel her upper undergarment was also wet but being extra careful and i removed that while clothes clip and without seeing it, i directly put it in soap water. I cleaned her with cloth because her body was also dirty by all this.
I sulked dirt in another mug and cleaned from another
Then, i make her wore his black big shirt. After that I removed the sheets and lay clean sheet on her and let her sleep.
Except her undergarment, i washed all other things,all night. And after 4 am i finally slept.
* The end of the flashback*

"Ohh!! I am sorry, I shouldn't judged you like that."
"It's okay, anyone can get a wrong idea about that."
Kate is so disgusted hearing us.
"I am leaving it.btw this is not my real house."
"Kate also helped me a lot."
"So you finally contributed me for my hardwork."
"Btw how much detergent did you use."
"A whole bottle."
"Fuck!! That would be enough for the month."
"I am sorry."
"You children are literally spoilt by your parents."
"I don't have any words and clean your all mess and kindly leave my house."
"I will give you treat   tomorrow , ohk."(Luna) I said.
"I will eat your whole pocket money in one day."
"Let's see."

Hey guys, I know you all ignored the disclamer and you are reading this by reading all the stuff.😂😂😂 So coming after a long time due to my lazy ass and love you guys for having understanding of my stupid grammar
Lots of love 💓💓💓💓 💓. Comment me how much do you love this chapter