32- La première soirée

"Wakey Wakey Lia" I hear Evelyn yell as she jumps on my bed, squishing me in the process. 

Today is finally the day of the Alpha convention and everything has tied together beautifully. I stayed at the ballroom hall super late last night to finish up the final details, so that today all I had to do was get ready and arrive a little early to check up on everything. I groan as I shift in the bed, noticing Christians side cold, I guess he left earlier this morning. Christian has been very busy these past few weeks, between the extra patrols, to making sure every Alpha is coming and is properly accommodated. This past week has been mostly a blur, both Christian and I have been working like crazy for this event. My body has also gotten much stronger, I managed to pin down Jackson during training yesterday! 

"Evelyn its too early" I groan as I place a pillow on top of my face, attempting to block out the light. 

"Lia the event starts in six hours! We've left you sleep long enough!" She says pulling the pillow off my head. Damn it's already twelve! 

"The stylists are coming up now, so just brush your teeth and throw on a robe. They'll be doing the rest of us in the living room. Elena kicked the guys out earlier this morning." Allie says walking closer to the bed and throwing a robe at me. Evelyn finally gets off me, which allows me to slowly sit up.

"Do you guys mind getting some coffee?" I say as I pull the blankets off my frame. 

"Already on it! C'mon guys we have to go! Lia you have five minutes to get your butt into the living room!" Elena says as she walks into the room. Allie and Evelyn rush out of the bedroom squealing, following Elena back into the hall. I groan once more and slip out of bed. After throwing my hair into a messy bun, brushing my teeth and putting on the baby pink silk robe, I exit my bedroom to start getting ready for tonight. Thankfully, the stylists Evelyn hired will be doing all the hard work for me. 

--------------------------------------------------------

"Here are your heels Luna Amelia! You look stunning!" Gloria, my stylist for the day says as she walks into my closet, where I just finished putting on my dress. I started out the day with full body waxing, which definitely woke me up! Next was a bath that she prepared with vanilla oils, followed by hair washing. Once blow dried, she curled my hair and stuck it in a high ponytail, with some long bangs of curls left out. I got my nails done yesterday, which were red and gold so next was makeup. She didn't put much foundation or concealer, but she played with a warm golden palette for my eyeshadow, put on some fake eyelashes, and a deep red lip colour. Finally, it was time for me to put on my dress, and my gold-coloured heels.

"Thank you Gloria! For everything, you've made me feel like a princess for the day!" I say excitedly as I hug her

"Thank you Gloria! For everything, you've made me feel like a princess for the day!" I say excitedly as I hug her. She did a great job, and a wonderful person to talk to for the past four hours. After retreating from our hug, I put on my heels and went to look for some jewelry. I decided on gold hoop earrings, with a gold necklace, with a diamond on it. Once finally finished getting ready, I walk back out of my room and meet up with the girls in the living room. We all went out separate ways getting ready during the day, so I'm excited to see them all ready. Theres only two hours until guests start to arrive, so we'll need to head over to the event soon!