16- On devient des princesses

"Oh Elena look at this one!" Evelyn yells across the store. Elena runs down the aisles to meet up with Evelyn.

"Oh my gosh it's beautiful!" She exclaims. 

Allie, Evelyn, Elena made it to the city after an hour drive to the dress shop. I managed to get my essay finished this afternoon so I have no more stress for the weekend! The dress store is huge! Theres three floors of dresses and rows upon rows on each floor. Allie says she wants to get a red dress, Elena is still deciding between a black or emerald green dress and Evelyn wants a royal blue dress. I on the other hand, have no idea! Mom always told me she would design my own prom dress when the time came, so I never thought about actually going to stores to look for one I like. 

"Lia I think you should stick to the light pinks and blues for your dress, they will compliment your blonde hair perfectly!" Evelyn says. 

We spent the first hour in the stores just looking for dresses and making our cabins. After that we decided to go one by one so that the other three can do a rating. First up is Evelyn. 

"Okay so dress number one!" She comes out of the changing room in a ballgown strapless navy blue dress. I think it's cute, but I feel like theres better for her out there.

"it's really cute!" Allie says. Evelyn nods and goes to change in the next one. 

"Dress number two!" Evelyn comes out in a dress that seems to have been made for her! It's royal blue with off the shoulder straps. Her blue eyes pop when she wears this dress! Plus its fancy enough for our theme of prom being happily ever after.

 Her blue eyes pop when she wears this dress! Plus its fancy enough for our theme of prom being happily ever after

"I love it!" I say. 

"This is the one!" Elena adds. 

"I'm taking it!" Evelyn says jumping up and down in the dress. We take some pictures and videos of her and she finally returns in the dressing room. Next up is Allie. 

"Dress one!" She says. Allie comes out in a knee length spaghetti strap lace dress. 

"It's nice, but I don't know if it completely goes with our theme" Evelyn says. I love shopping with her because she always tells us the honest truth! Allie nods and returns in the dressing room. 

"Dress two!" Allie walks out in a simple strapless red gown. It compliments her body and brown eyes perfectly!

 It compliments her body and brown eyes perfectly!