9- Ne soit pas peur avec moi

"Lia! What are you doing Christian is going to be here in an hour!" 

Here I am taking a Friday after-school nap. I've had a long week of school, training and the prepping the new house. I deserve this nap right? Nope I guess not. I am unfortunately interrupted by Evelyn's screeching as Allie and Evelyn storm into my room and yank the covers off my body. 

"Guys please, he said to dress casual anyways. Twenty more minutes" I grumble. It's not that I don't want to dress to impress or anything, just I've had a really long week and I'm really nervous for tonight. The butterflies haven't left my stomach since school has ended. 

"You need to have time to choose an outfit and let us do your hair and makeup too!"Evelyn exclaims. So much for my nap, they're never going to let me have that extra twenty minutes. 

"Fine... I'll jump in the shower so give me some time first. Jackson is in the backyard if you guys want to bother him" I reply. Finally, I get out of bed and trudge my way to my bathroom. Allie and Evelyn give me one last look before leaving my room to go and see Jackson. 

I slowly wash my body, shave and use my extra scented coconut shampoo and conditioner. The last thing I want to do is smell bad on my date. Once I'm finished, I brush my teeth and moisturize my face. After that, I wring a towel around my golden locks and throw on a robe before stepping back into my room. 

"Took you long enough!" Allie states. Here they are, Jackson, Allie and Evelyn sitting on my bed holding papers in their hands. What is happening?

"We are going to rate your outfits. 1- being AMAZING and 5-being ew girl trash that" Evelyn explains. I would expect this from Allie and Evelyn but Jackson? I turn my gaze to him and he rolls his eyes.

"Allie said I'm sleeping on the couch if I don't help" He scoffs. We all let out a little giggle. These girls truly do amaze me with their determination when on a mission. 

"Okay so when you were in the shower we raided your closet and found our top three outfits so try them on and strut your stuff and we'll rate you!" Evelyn says. She proceeds to usher me into the closet pointing towards the three outfits. The first outfit is a simple one-strap blue sundress that ends just above my knees, paired with white heels. After throwing the outfit on, I make my way back inside my room. 

"2" Allie throws up. "The dress really shows off your bod though"

"3" Jackson chooses on his paper. "It's nice"

"2" Evelyn adds. "You look so pretty!"

"Thanks guys it's cool having stylists" I add.

 After earning a small chuckle from each of them, I make my way back into my closet to try on the next outfit. I find ripped jean shorts, with a white camisole and a beige  knitted kimono, paired with my white Air Force ones in a pile. After putting on this outfit, I once again make my way back into my room. 

"2" Jackson shows first.

"2 and a half" Allie adds. 

"1" Evelyn finalizes. 

"This is better than the sundress but I still want you to try on the last outfit!" Evelyn adds. 

I roll my eyes playfully and make my way back into the closet. The last outfit is a white spaghetti strap v-neck blouse paired with light wash jeans, a black belt and white sandals. Honestly I think this is my favourite outfit from the three. I finally step back into my room for the round of judging. 

"1" Evelyn throws up. "QUEEN" 

"1" Jackson also adds. "I like this one the best"

"1" Allie finalizes. "This outfit is perfect!!"