21- Un peu de lumière

Christian POV

It's been a month since I've last seen Amelia. There's no longer a light inside me. She was my light, she was my purpose. Xavier and I are at a loss with the missing of our mate. A whole month and still no fucking leads! We've searched all neighbouring packs. I even marched onto Midnight Eclipse lands and there was no trace of her. It seems Victor left their pack a few months ago, now Midnight Eclipse has a new Alpha. A quarter of my pack warriors are out all the time searching for Amelia and Annabelle. I spend most of my time alone, in my office doing pack work, or training on the field with the pack. I've had everyone train everyday for at least two hours, I stay and train until Bentley drags me inside. Every night I go out in wolf form, attempting to track her scent. When I come back, I spend my time on our bedroom, doing all the renovations for her dream room. Everyone is miserable too, no one laughs anymore. Its like a dark cloud has consumed our pack with the loss of their future Luna, Amelia may not have been formally introduced, but she has definitely impacted the pack. Finding out my sister was indeed alive this whole time and being in Victors hands also shocked the pack, everyone is constantly worried. Amelia's dad is taking it pretty hard too. He feels like he's already lost her and blames himself for moving here. Carrie has been his rock throughout this, David has stayed with her this whole time. He spends all his time training at the gym, and meeting with everyone who is trying to get Amelia back. The entire pack is on lockdown, and we've even started homeschooling all grades.  

"Christian" I hear Bentley say as he enters my office. I let out a low growl as I look up from my paperwork. "I found this video recorder in your downstairs office and I think you want to look at it" Bentley says hesitantly. He gently places the camera on my desk and shuts the door. I take the camera and turn it on. As soon as the screen lights up, I do a double take. A video of my mate is on the screen. I quickly press play on the video.

"The boys are going to kill us!" I hear Elena say in the background as my angel looks to be adjusting the camera. 

"No they aren't. Bentley's too whipped to lay a finger on you" My angel replies, giggling. Oh how I've missed her laugh. I feel warm tears threaten fall from my face, I have not cried since her kidnapping. All I've felt was anger for this past month. 

"I think we should introduce our prank to our viewers!" Amelia says with a shout. I hear feet stomping and soon Elena shows up in the frame.

"Welcome to our prank cam!" Elena shouts. Both girls are giggling and smiling. I can't help myself but smile at the video. 

"We will be pranking our macho werewolf mates! Oh Elena we should show this at a pack dinner or something! Imagine everyone seeing their leaders covered in flowers!" Amelia says full on laughing at this point. 

"Yes! I say as high rank females of the pack, we hold an annual prank week, on top of April fools!" Elena suggests. 

"Alrighty, dear Dawn Pride pack, we will be holding a prank week from" Amelia starts then gestures to Elena.

"Our birthdays! They're five days apart we should do it that week! August 3rd to August 10th! Best prank wins uhh" Elena says. 

"A personal chef for three days!" Amelia finishes excitedly. 

"Okay we must seal the date. WITH A DANCE PARTY!" Elena yells out. Both girls jump around the bathroom excitedly. I can't help a chuckle from escaping my throat watching the girls. 

"They're here!" I hear the elevator door ring in the background and the girls sprint off out of the bathroom. The entire prank is recorded on this. My mate, her beautiful smile and contagious laugh, things I haven't seen in what seems to be an eternity. I jump out of my chair and leave my office, searching for Bentley. For once, a small smile emerges on my lips. I walk into the living room and see everyone. Allie, Bentley, Elena, Evelyn, Justin and Jackson sitting there.