19- Il est parti

Christian POV

"Alpha, we'll be at the Horizon pack in about twenty minutes" Frankie, our driver for the weekend says. Justin, Evelyn and I left at three am this morning so we didn't get much sleep last night. Our five hour car ride is finally up and I'm pretty excited to stretch my legs. I look over to see Evelyn and Justin leaning on each other, still in a deep sleep. When I first found out one of my best friends was mated to my sister, I was furious. But now, I see how much they really compliment each other. I lightly nudge Justin to wake him up.

"We're there in thirty" I say quietly. He nods and starts to sit up, leaving a sleeping Evelyn leaning on his shoulder. 

"What time is it?" Justin asks me while he's rubbing his eyes. 

"Seven forty am. Everyone is just waking up now. Lucky fuckers" I reply. Justin lets out a small chuckle. 

"How was your night last night" Justin asks me. I told the guys that I was taking her to Luigis for dinner.

"Honestly, I never thought I could be so whipped" I let out a low laugh. "She told me she loved me and I almost marked her" I finish.

"Thats huge Christian! How was it?" He asks.

"I didn't mark her. I said we'd wait until after the trip. If I did there was no way I was leaving her. My wolf is already on edge as it is, he knows how fragile she is" I explain. Justin nods, understanding what I mean.

"She may be human, but she's definitely one of the toughest humans I've met." Justin says. With that, I definitely agree. She was even willing to try and fight one of us off and she never runs away from confrontation. 

"Who are we talking about" My sister asks in her groggy state. 

"Christian almost marked Lia last night" Justin says. Evelyn jumps up in her seat, eyes wide.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALMOST CHRISTIAN DID YOU LOSE CONTROL" Evelyn yells and gives me a harsh glare. 

"NO. no. She asked me to, I said we would wait because I was leaving today" I explain, hopefully calming her down. Evelyn immediately relaxes and smiles. 

"She told you she loved you didn't she" Evelyn says with a grin. 

"You knew?!" I ask her now. Did Amelia tell her how she felt?

"Amelia brought it up in the pool today. She said she finally came to the realization" Evelyn says with a bright smile. 

"Christian, can we stop for breakfast or something before going to the pack house?" Justin asks me. Honestly I'm pretty hungry too, and Horizon pack aren't known for their culinary skills. 

"Frankie! Stop at the closest breakfast place please" I say to the driver. After about ten minutes we end up just getting mcdonalds takeout. We spent the rest of the car ride talking about how to act at the new pack, and what to expect from all the Alphas. They will all be on edge, since they're asking for my help. Its very hard on an Alpha's ego when they can't lead their own pack correctly. Finally, we pull into the driveway to the pack house. It's much smaller than mine, but it's very modern. Black and white with large glass windows. As soon as the car comes to park, we jump out of the vehicle. 

"Alpha Christian! Welcome to Horizon Pack!" Alpha Dax is standing in the doorway with the Luna.

"Alph Dax, Luna Rene. Thank you for your hospitality. This is my sister Evelyn, and my Gamma Justin" I motion to the the couple beside me. 

"Please come in! I'll show you to your rooms right away!" Luna Rene says. We all nod and follow behind her. After going up a staircase and turning down a few hallways, I'm finally greeted to my bedroom. I open the door to find a decently sized room, with a very minimalist style. It's all white, with a queen sized bed and small desk in the corner. Luckily theres an ensuite bathroom and large windows.