Part 11

A/N: OMG!!!! How is this possible?! 155 reads?! Thank you guys so much!! T^T I had no idea that my book would get this much love. I hope all of you guys are safe with whats going on right now, and I hope you enjoy this part! Thaaanks!
—————————————————————————
(This will be in your point of view!)

Cody has been out cold for a while. I wonder what happened...and...how the heck is he able to lay on my lap!!?? I sigh and look around. A few minutes ago I took out some decor that I thought Cody would like. He started hyperventilating. I gently run my fingers through his ghost-like hair, some particles fly around when I do so.

"Hey Cody? You okay now?" No reply. I sighed again and slowly lifted his head and onto the floor as I decided to already get ahead of decorating my room. I took some posters and hanged them on the walls, one right next to the window and the others around my desk area. I remembered I also bought some lights that are shaped as stars, I got my stepping stool and tried hanging them all along the curtains. My heart dropped as I felt my foot slip on the step making me loose all my balance.

As I was bracing for impact I felt something wrap around my body. "Wow, didn't know that you were already falling for me (Y/n) ~" I smile and hug him tight. "Thank you for being okay." It is still a mystery on how I can touch and hold a ghost but, for right now in a long time, I will enjoy this embrace that I am feeling. "Didn't know I worried you that much baby girl." I feel him smirk and I scoff, looking up at him, "I'm not a baby." He rolls his eyes and chuckle, "Of course you aren't" he gently put me down and took the lights from my hands and levitated to put up the lights. I smile happily, "This looks amazing!" He nods, "Actually looks like stars, don't it?"

A few hours have passed and we were just sitting in bed, he was looking through my phone as I was reading a book about a little boy who becomes a wizard by birth (can you guys guess which one? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) I yawn, "Getting bored there princess" I lightly blush, "what did I say about those pet names!!??" "That they're cute" "no". I put my book down and lay down, he smirks," Whatcha doin' there? Getting ready for me?~" I grumble " What are you even talking about? I'm just taking a nap chill!" He laughs, "You have no idea what I'm saying huh." I nod and close my eyes. I immediately drift back to sleep....
With a dark room....