Part 10

A/N Hai! Another chapter! I really hope you guys love this story, if not please tell me what I should do, criticism is needed. This will be in third person.

(Y/n) yawns stretching. She stands in front of the house that she is destined to stay in. She sighed, At least I'm not alone. Right then and there, Cody popped up in one of the windows waving like crazy. Her eyes widen and she looks back at her dad who is taking a phone call. She tries shooing him him away, he just mimics. Rolling her eyes she turned around, "Dad I'm going to take my stuff upstairs!" He nods smiling. The (H/c) girl grabbed her bags, even though it was over 20 (anime logic -w-), and walks inside.

She opens the door to her room dropping all the bags off. "Seems like you were verrrrry busy sweetheart." I glare, " I don't think I like these pet names." She rummages through the bags to find the planetary objects. "Whatcha looking for dudette?" She smiles, "Something". "Ya gotta give me more deets or I might assume something~" he smirks. The innocent reader has no idea what the dirty ghost means (yes there will be naughty content! I will NOT do a smut because yeah, or who knows...maybe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

Pulling out the planetary items, Cody's eyes widened and he sat next to her like a kid waiting to receive gifts on Christmas morning. " I thought this would put some decor in this room since it used to be yours." He smiles warmly and leaned his head onto his hand, "Thanks, it really means a lot to me." Deep down something was hurting in the spirit' soul. He was concerned what it was. But, why does something hurt for a ghost? Maybe because he was gone for so long...yeah that's probably it.

The teen was excited to put up her decor. " This is going to be so much fun!" The ghost smiles at the girl's giddiness. He sighed as another pain went through and he winced, an image of a (H/c) girl smiling saying something but, he can't hear what she is saying.

All of a sudden he's in a room. Looking around, it looks like his living room. "This is going to be so much fun!!" He looks forward and sees a girl with (h/c). Her back was facing him as she was looking at some party decor actions. Everything fades and the world is dark, only a red light is shown, "This is going to be so much fun!" He sees the same back but, it felt wrong. She turned around and she lunges at him.

He gasped and looked around feverishly. "You okay Cody?" He hyperventilates and sits on the ground, how could a ghost even feel these things? "Cody!" (Y/n) rushes to his side, she gently places her hand on his chest and feels a faint heart beat which surprises her. "I-I'm fine! I just got o-overwhelmed." He takes her hand...still those words echoing in his mind.

"This will be so much fun!!"