Part 7

A/N: This chapter ill be in first person and thank you for 20 readers! It might not be much for you but it means so much for me ;3; thank you! ON WITH THE STORY!

I get up from the bed and as about to open the door but, it swung open. Luckily I jumped out of the way. " WHERE IS MY BABY?!" I laugh an dope the door fully. "Hi Dad!" He squeals like a fan girl and hugs me super tight. "So! How is my favorite artist doing?" I smile, "It's going great!' I notice that his smile has faltered because my arms were bandaged up. "WHO URT MY BABY!?" I laugh . If anyone has trouble understanding my dad I would be confused. He is the most sweetest and silliest man alive. "Who's this guy Y/n?" I smile warmly because I don't ant to look crazy, "Don't worry Dad. I just fell don the stairs." He sighs and asks in and engulfs me with his signature bear hugs, "My poor baby, I will make all the pain go away!" He squeezes me really hard making me squeak and he laughs kissing my head.

I love it when Dad is home, everything seems amazing. "Your mom was going crazy about this week! I got the whole week off!! She went crazy that we were about to have mommy and daddy time (A/N If you know what I mean *wink wink*) buuut she fell asleep! SO I decided to check on ou since she said you were so exhausted from unpacking." Cody looks at me with a tint of sass ad guilt sparks in his eyes. I nod, "Well I'm very tired Dad maybe we can talk about this later?" His smile faltered and nodded, "I understand sweetie, I'll talk to you later tonight," he kisses my forehead, "Love you." I hug him, "I love you too." He smiled again  and headed out of the room as well as closing the door.

I sigh and look at Cody who is looking at me puzzled. "Well I'm guessing that is your dad but, he seems familiar like legit it's scaring. Me." He hides his head into his hoodie pretending to shiver. I giggle, "You remind me of a cat." I see his cheeks turn into a reddish tint. I crawl back into bed and I look over my sketches and continue to He one about the window above me, "Hey Cody, do you know the building structure of the roof above us?" He nods and takes off his hoodie, "I actually have the blueprints around here. Hopefully they didn't do a full earth of me=y room." He walks around and stands back a ew times, scanning the ground as if he has the ability to see through the ground. It takes him a few minutes and then he moves and sits on his knees and presses his hands against the floorboard only for it tho go straight through the floor. He sighs and looks up at me with his emerald eyes and sticks out his hand referring me to come to him. I do as he instructs and puts my hand on the floor and I feel a gap  which to of my fingers can fit through an I pul it up only to be met with a cloud. Of dust which makes me pull away and cough. "C'mon, don't tell me you're allergic to dust! That's pretty much what I'm made of! An ancient thing of myself is covered in dust! Don't tell me our love will be forbidden!" He lays back and put his hand on his forehead, "Such sweet sorrow!" I roll my eyes and I see a blue roll and I pull it ot. I unroll it and see that it is the exact blueprint of my whole room.

"Now I'm curios, Y/n" he takes my hands, What am I to you?" I think about this and smile warmly s I feel my cheeks heat up, "My very best friend of course!" He sighs dramatically, "Damn it! Wil you every see me as anything else?!" I give him my infamous poker face, "A nuisance." He gasps, "SO CRUEL" I ignore him and I scan the blueprint, Petra toy box me is a thin slanted down roof which I thickness is perfect for the ceiling window that I am thinking of building. If my young childhood and wanting. Doll house, is to bud the most craziest ideas out there and never fail. I close the trap door thingy  and I sit on the bed getting to work on my construction plan and the materials that is needed but, I am debating that I think I need a bit of help on this on. I sigh and close my book and I fold the blueprints into it. I take out my phone and my speaker an I play some classical music. "UGH WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO OLD PEOPLE MUSIC?!" I glare at him, "What are you taking about this is the best music ever made!" He laughs, "Yeah if you're like 90 years old!" I gasp, "YOU'RE SO CRUEL" He howl out in laughter to the point where my to match hurt. I feel like having a paranormal roommate won't be so bad. Who knows where this will lead to! I know it will lad to something amazing!  

A/N: Haha clueless Y/n, life isn't always a happy story...its full of chaos and betrayal...

aaaanyways, thanks for reading! Hope you Like this chapter!