Part 2

"Nononono!!" I was confused on why he was freaking out. "It's supposed to be 1989!!! I'm supposed to graduate next May!!" I just sit on the floor watching him pace around the room, he is quite...fascinating. "So that does mean...I-I'm dead. I was hoping I wasn't. Why am I still here?" He turns to me, " And why did I wake today?!" My eyes widen, I noticed he was..crying? He sat on the floor in front of me. I got up and rubbed his back...wait...I CAN TOUCH HIM!
I looked back at him and his eyes widen and reached out to touch my hair and he touched it. We are now both confused. "(Y/N)...your hair is..soft." I saw him blush which made my cheeks heat up as well. I was about to pull away until he dragged me down and gave me a hug. To be honest it felt as almost a strange phenomenon has occurred, a man- no a ghost is hugging me. "I'm so glad you are here (Y/N), Y-You can help me...feel human."
Realization hit me and I felt my whole face heat up as I pulled away, "Um mister ghost but, I think this moved a bit too fast for my liking, I mean, I just met you and I have no idea who you are!" I stood up and backed away a bit. "It's not that I'm scared of a mere ghost like you, more like quite fascinated, but I am new to this and would like to be friends."
I never had friends, the only friend I had was the bunny plush which I named Kookie. My mother found out and said it is improper for a child to play with a toy and call it a 'friend'.
"Um..." Cody begins to laugh, "Sorry I thought you would fall for my looks~" *he winked and I just cringed, this got weird way too quickly and what does...fall for my looks mean? Probably an 80's saying. "So, I'm guessing a gal like you has a boyfriend then huh, welp your (h/l)(h/c) and (e/c) are quite attractive, like damn~" I have finally figured out what he is saying, "Ah I see, so you want to be my best friend which is a boy! Well I don't mind that I never had any friends before!" His eyes widened, "You are one dense cookie ya know that?" I smile happily," Well, mother never allowed me to go outside to play or even make friends. Who knew I would become great friends with a ghost!" He face palmed, "This is gonna be an interesting experience."
"(Y/N) COME HELP SET THE TABLE!" I heard my mother and I quickly went to the door, " Not even a bye or see ya later?" Says Cody. I forgot that is how one says that they are leaving, "Sorry, I will be back."
With that I ran down stairs awaiting to tell mother that I made a frie- Wait...I cant do that..she will try to make him disappear.

Am I going to disobey my mother?..

A/N: Another chapter in! I really like how this is going! I hope you all do too! And yes this chapter was a bit cheesy but then again isn't that how all love stories begin?
Don't forget to vote and comment ^^;