Part 8

A/N: OMG thank you guys so much for the support! I can't believe that this story has gotten 88 views!! That makes me so happy to know that people are actually reading my work. Now I do have some apologetics here. One, so sorry that I haven't updated in a while and Two IM SUPER SORRY ON MY GRAMMER! I am doing this on a device that really doesn't like to cooperate! Also, I hope you guys like the new title page! Took me a while ^^; ANYWAYS ON WITH THE STORY!

A soft knock was heard which made a certain (h/c) girl get up and yawn. She grumbled not wanting to get up and answer the door. "Aren't ya gonna get that?" Said a raspy voice. She looked to her side and to see a pair of bright emerald green eyes staring into her (e/c) eyes. She rolled her eyes and got up. She was very exhausted from last night. She stayed up coming up with a architecture design for the roof. She yawned once more and noticed that she was still wearing the shirt that Cody age her.

She opened the door to see an overgrown child with a tray of what seems to appear as breakfast. Her tiredness was quickly changed with glee and she smiled happily opening the door more to let the man in as she hopped back into bed secretly pushing Cody to the side making him grunt ad glare daggers at her. His expression soon changed when she saw her very happy smile which made his eyes soften. "Sorry sweetie but, its a tiny bit too early! I just really wanted to make you some breakfast!" Her (e/C) glimmered with appreciation, "Thanks Dad!" She took the tray from him and elegantly took a piece of pancakes and eggs. Cody was amazed at how she made eating a regular breakfast so neat almost as if it is an art. "Wow! These are so good father!" He smiles and kisses the top of her head. "So sweetie, I'm curious you look tired. Were you up late last night?" She nods, "Yes, I was working on an architectural drawing if you would like to see." Her father nodded and she quickly got up ad grabbed her sketchbook off her desk.

He loved to see her daughter be sparked with inspiration. He was so blessed to have a beautiful and artistic daughter like yourself. He sighed happily thinking of what you could be in the future. He mostly thinks you would be an architect designer, graphic designer, and heck even a famous cartoonist! She skidded back to her father and gave him an open book to an amazing layout of a future project of the room. "Why, this is amazing! I'm guessing this might be part of your room. Hmmm," he takes out his phone possibly looking something up,"Yes! I think we can do this! I just need to hi-" she interrupted him, "Dad, you don't have to spend money! You know I only like little things, I don't want you to worry about spending a lot of money on me!" He smiled warmly, "Baby, we ave enough money to spend and this project wouldn't hurt my wallet a lot, and you always as for small and cheapy objects! No no! My princess deserves everything in the world! I will make this project a reality and there will be not buts!" She sighed knowing that he will be stubborn and just nodded.

"Good!Now finish your breakfast quickly! I have something planned for you! Your mother said she will be out for a while." (Y/N) nodded and her father left. She sighed and kept eating her breakfast. "Woah! You guys are rich huh! I mean my dad wouldn't even agree to do that!" She scoffed, "Yah, but I don't want to. Be a bother, my mother already says I shouldn't exist and I'm the reason why our money is spent." She puts down her fork and grabs the tray, putting it on her desk. Cody feels sorry for her relationship with her mother. To be honest, when he saw her mother he had this burning hate ignite into his soul.

After she was finished with breakfast she got out of bed and stretched properly and grabbed some clothes out of a box that hasn't been unpacked yet. Grabbing. White shirt with black stripes and some black shorts with new under garments she turned to Cody, "Hey Cody, I do't now where the restroom is. He snorted trying not to laugh."There is one here silly." He pointed at a dark oak door, she did an 'oh' and walked up to the door opening it to be greeted with a bathroom medium sized with a shower and a tub with two sinks and of course, a toilet. She placed her clothes on the sink and stripped out of the rocker shirt to only see that under she only had her undergarments. She blushed a bit and put on her outfit, she really didn't like her body that much. Walking out she put on some black socks and hopped to thee door while putting on some black converse. "Wow, not even a good bye." He smiles nd pats her head, she smiles in return walking out.

Cody sighs and sits on the bed messing with his orange locks. Thinking about her warm and innocent smile and thinking about her undressing making his face turn red. "Y/N), what are you doing to me." He cover his face.

A/N: And another part done! I hope you enjoy this story! Please let me know you like it by voting and commenting, any criticism is advised, But don't do it just to be mean please ;3;