Part 17

Y/n skipped to the library as Cody floated behind her, "You're so weird doll, why are you so excited to go to a library?" She was not looking where she was going though, since she was looking down at her phone for directions, "I have never been to a really one. I learned about them in one book that my mother has. Says they are the 'House of Knowledge'!" he scoffed, "More like 'The House of Caffeinated Crazies'." On the horizon, there was a large building with a dome on the top. It was white and had pillars of marble. Posters of inspirational quotes littered the walls. "Wow! It is magnificently huge! This must hold all of the knowledge in the world!" Cody laughed at the silly girl.

He smiled and was admiring her soft h/l, h/c hair, reaching out his hand, he gently brushed his hand against it. Feeling every fiber making him shiver a bit in delight. "Did you just touch my hair Cody?" He squeaks and clears his throat, "Nah, that was the wind hun." she nodded. Sighing he rubbed the back of his neck as his face slowly turned flushed. In the corner, the stalker grips the wall and grumbles, "Stop touching her you tainted ghost!" He hated when the tainted one floated around his beloved, if only he could kill a ghost..

With strong pull, Y/n slammed open the large metal doors to be met with the smell of books and wood. He excitement took over making her rush into the facility, "Well aren't you an eager one." The librarian giggled. She was a woman in her mid thirties. Her crystal gray eyes gazing onto Y/n's form, "It's the first time I see you here in this place. Welcome to the Library." She pushed back a strand of her auburn hair behind her ear. "What's your name hun?" She had a bit of a southern accent also stating that she is a little foreign here. "My name is Y/n. What might yours be?" The librarian smiled, "Gabriella Claus." Cody's jaw dropped, "SHE IS RELATED TO SANTA CLAUS!!" Y/n looked back at Cody with a confused look, "Is something wrong dear?" she turned back around facing Ms. Claus, "Sorry, it felt like something was behind me." She smiled, "Maybe your guardian angel hun." Y/n smiled, "Maybe, also, I was wondering where I could educate myself about high school?" Ms. Claus smiled and lightly chuckled, "Well I am guessing you are are foreign to the experience. I suggest going to the young adult section and picking out some books that take place in high school. I do suggest though, never take it word for word." She nodded, "Thank you!"

The duo were sitting at a table with multiple books that have the setting in high school. Y/n took out her pen and a little notebook writing down each scenario. "Sooo, you're studying for high school?" Cody looked conflicted, "I mean of course I am. It seems that everyone knows their place in the establishment so I must know mine." He peered over her shoulder and already see a chart with names, "So like, you're putting everyone that you know in a chart?" She nods and continues to write. He sighs and floats around. 

He floats through multiple book shelves looking around, until, something flashed before his eyes, a girl pulling a guy into a corner giggling . He smirked, "Might as well take a peak since they are not supervised." he rubbed both his hands together and followed the giggles. He was met with the couple kissing passionately. Her fingers running through his ginger hair. He gently pulls away and peppers her neck with light kisses as she lets out a light sound of pleasure. Cody is now flustered and is about to back away until he sees her take out a knife and stab the man in the back. Blood gushing out of his back as he falls  back limp. She laughs hysterically licking the knife. Cody screamed and fell to his knees next to the body. He gently rolls over the body. His blood ran cold and his hands begin to shake, it was him.

Y/n sighed as she was getting a little bit of a head ache to comprehend. All the stories were about love but, there was none about social classes or how to deal with certain situations. "What's the matter hun?" she looked up and saw Ms. Claus. "Oh, I am just having trouble understanding how to do 'high school'." She smiled and sat down next to her, "So, I am guessing you were homeschooled?" Y/n nodded, "Well, just know to be yourself. Sure there will be some girls that have more popularity." she looks at her confused, "Um, popularity is one person that has many people wanting to hang out with them only because of one trait they have. The best way to go is know that one has many friends because of their many traits. The only thing that is needed to know is stay true to yourself." Ms. Claus got up and gently pat her head, "Don't overthink it."

She smiled and closed the books. She pushed them aside until a book fell to the ground. She sighed and picked it up. It was dusty with a velvet cover, golden letters engraved Paranormal Activity. Analyzing it, she opened the book..it read, "Caution: Everything has a motive" Her eyes widen and shut the book, "Interesting.." she looked around and slid it into her bag. The book may come in handy later on. Shivering, her e/c looked around once more feeling as though she was being watched. " Where's Cody?"

Cody was trembling and looking around, was this how he died? He flinched as he saw someone walk past the corner. Getting up and taking shaky steps, a man passed by and made eye contact with Cody. His face turned pale, "H-Help me.." Cody was covered in blood coming from his forehead, Only a white dot showed as his eyes due to the fact that it seemed that he had no eyes. The man screamed and threw a book at Cody making him fall back. He growled and floated up into the air forming into a terrible shadow, "YOU DID THIS TO ME!" The man ran away which made Cody realize what he had done, he somehow made himself visible to him..he made the man see his pain and frustration..what has he done? He fell back to the ground and cried covering his bloody face. 

Y/n was looking around most of the isles looking for her ghost companion, "Cody? Coodyyyy." She sighed, it was like trying to find a lost puppy. Cody heard her sweet voice and calmed down. Looking up he lightly smiled standing up, he floated towards her, "Missed me already sweet heart? I must say, I am pretty flattered." He winked and she lightly giggled, "Full of yourself again I see. Find anything interesting? He looked down at the girl (A. N. Since he is like floating) and gently hugged her, "Nothing really, just appreciating something more than anything." She hugged him back, "Shall owe head home my friend?" He nodded.

Gripping a camera, the stalker stares at the photo of Cody's 'dark form'. Laughing, he knew this would be enough to separate his angel from the demon. "Say bye bye mister ghost."

A.N Okay! So I am really trying on making these longer but, it is a little bit challenging. My bad on my part! I should have put a warning but, I forgot! So Sorry to those who were a little disturbed. Okay! So, I have no idea when the next update is but I will try to continue on a regular schedule. So far it looks like two weeks apart. Summer is coming up so, I bet there is going to be way more updates!

And If you know who the stalker is, let me know, it might not even be them *evil laugh*

Until next time!