Part 34

Sometimes, when someone falls in love, they become a little obsessive. Mrs. North had loved her husband excessively and wanted nothing but to be next to her love and spend the rest of her life with him. She wanted to express her love nonstop, but of course, when someone loves another very much, they are bound to make something out of it. "If I had been more cautious, it could have just been us for eternity, my love." She was staring at the hidden shrine of her husband. Cody understood what love can do but didn't think this was normal. He stared at the woman, moaning with pleasure as she made out with a photo of Mr. North. "You aged just as I hoped, my love~". He shivered at the scene. He couldn't believe that love could become so dangerous. "No wonder she treats her own daughter like shit.." Mortified, he turned away from the scene. It makes sense why Y/n is so fearful of her mother. Her own mother is only in love with her husband. "Damn.." Phasing through the wall, I saw a glimpse of a woman walking up the stairs. "Y/n?" Following the woman upstairs, she walked into Y/n's room. Mr. North did not leave his spot. Hearing the door creak, he looked up and smiled, "Ah, Darla!" he gently embraced the woman. Cody, looking closer, saw a shiny blonde-haired woman. She had icy eyes that were filled with passion. She stood tall in a tight navy blue dress. He smiled, and Cody could not believe his eyes; she kissed Y/n's dad. "Fuck".

------------------------------------------------------------

Dolan did not leave her side the whole day. The nurse and Dolan were trying to persuade Y/n to leave, but she refused. She wanted to stay because she saw no reason to leave. Y/n has been through so much that it did not take any effort. Eating peacefully, Y/n hummed lightly in contempt. Lilith was the only one who kept asking questions. "Girl, seriously, what happened?" Dolan was getting so irritated that he grabbed Y/n and dragged her to the hall. Lilith was confused as that happened but was more curious about why Dolan stole her. Following, she stayed near the doors and cracked it a little to hear their conversation. "I don't get it Y/n! Why won't you leave?" Y/n stared at the white-haired teen and scoffed, "Because I said I am fine! And who told you that you are pleased to steal me away? We left Lilith back there!" His gaze was fixated on her e/c(eye color), and he slowly darted his attention to her lips. How tempted he was to entrap them with his. Someone took that away from him and made his Y/n tainted. She needed to be cleansed. Shaking his head, he gently touched her shoulder, " I know I shouldn't have done that... I apologize. I am just really worried about you. What you just went through was really terrible." 

Contemplating through her thoughts, she concluded that this was not the worst thing she had gone through. Sure, her first kiss was stolen, but that didn't really matter to her. What mattered was that she was able to make it out of there. With her mother, she would be beaten so much that she would pass out right there; sometimes, once she woke up, her mother would continue. Trembling she looked away from him, "We are friends, shouldn't friends trust each other?" Dolan took a step back and raked his fingers through his hair. "Yeah..." Y/n nodded and left him in the hall. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Cody was now enticed and kept close to Mr. North as he cuddled Darla in Y/n's bed, ew. "Honey, I am happy you are here, but we said we would only see each other during work. My wife is here." Darla sighed and looked up at him, "Yeah, but you don't come to work! I know I shouldn't be so needy, but when I can't see my man every day, it kind of sucks!" He silently laughed, sitting up she looked around the room. "Is this Y/n's room?" He nodded and got up; "She might be coming home soon, so I think you should leave. I'll see you next week, okay?" She smiled and kissed him again; "Okay!" Darla opened the door, ran down the stairs, and snuck outside. Mrs. North was probably still in the kitchen because there was no sign of her at all. Cody could not believe what was going on. "Ooooo, North fucked up." he knew he couldn't tell Y/n about what just happened. A part of him was actually happy for North. Sure, it sucked that he was cheating, and honestly piqued my interest in Cody. Laughing, he phased through the walls, where he saw North cleaning himself up. "Idiot!" His eyes widened, and he turned around; "Whose there?" Cody was surprised; again, he made himself known. North walked into the room, looking around; "Cody? Is that you, man?" So that he couldn't see him, he hid in Y/n's closet, blushing when he saw he phased through her panties drawer. "I miss you..." That was all Cody heard after the door closed.  Walking out, without realizing that one of her panties was on his back, he let out a sigh of relief. Sure, he should go and talk to him, but, in reality, he is scared to see who he is. "Come home Y/n... we gotta talk when you get here."