Part 30

Grumbling, Y/n is lying on the ground in her room. School passed by so fast. As she was at lunch, she drowned out everything else. Walking back home was uneventful as well. It's getting harder for her to move on with life. Getting up, she trots towards the restroom and stares at herself in the mirror. You wouldn't believe it, but Cody's loss had caused poor Y/n to lose some sleep. Sighing, she decided to do her skin regime, gently exfoliating, toning, and moisturizing. Deciding to take a shower as well, she turns on the water and locks the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Right outside her bedroom door in the hallway was a restless ghost pacing back and forth, talking to himself. "It shouldn't be this hard! Just walk right in!" Grumbling, he banged his nonexistent forehead against the wall, "It shouldn't be this hard!" Sighing, he walked around the hall, seeing how the old wallpaper had yet to be replaced, now knowing that he used to run up and down this floor and even sat down to read books. Knowing that this used to be his home. Somewhere where he left at home. 

He looked back at Y/n's door, a door that used to be his, and where she slept used to be his room. He feels like he does need to be by her side, but, at the same time, he knows it is a bad idea, and it will only cause heartache

"SCREW IT!" He yelled, phased into the wall, and stood in the middle of the room. Scanning the room, he sees all the new decorations and notebooks she has opened. Sighing, he walks up to the desk and sees red Xs daily and a little note on top. "S-she was tracking how long I was gone? Oh man..." He sighed again and looked around until his eyes landed on the bed. It is not the exact bed that used to be there, but...he could not ignore that the room that Y/n sleeps in is..where he died.

Shaking his head, he just continued to look around, not noticing that a dressed Y/n was staring at him. "Cody?" Slowly turning around, he looks at her. Her hair was still damp, and getting her shirt was wet. "Hey, doll...I'm uh," he gave his famous toothy grin, "I'm back."

A/N: This chapter is pretty short because I just wanted to bring back Cody! So yes! Our ghost friend that we love is back!