Ch. 16 - Meteors and Bliss

Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone. We find it with another. - Thomas Merton

***

June 2nd

(Warning: Smut)

Short filler fluff chapter.

***

We had just pulled up to the resort. I had never seen such a fancy log cabin in my life. The view was going to be phenomenal. Spencer had said we would be one of 3 couples here for the weekend. 

We grabbed our bags out of the back and walked into the resort. Smells of warm pine and maple filling my nose. 

"Reservation for Dr. Reid" I saw her glance at our rings and I blushed. I absentmindedly began playing with it. 

"Room 7, dial 5 for room service. Have a pleasant stay." Her smile was warm as she handed as two keycards. 

We stepped into our room and I gasped. It was stunning. I chuckled at the ice bucket with a bottle of champagne in it. We placed our bags at the bottom of the king-sized bed. It looked super comfy and actually clean. 

"Would it be so bold of me to take you right now, with that look of glee in your eye?" My mouth fell wide open. I ran my tongue across my lips as I stared at him. 

"Dr. Reid!" I yelled as I hit his chest. "Yes, please," I smirked. 

He slammed his lips onto mine as his hands fell onto my ass. I moaned into his mouth as he squeezed it. He wasted no time in getting what he wanted.

"3 days of mindless sex." He whispered between kisses down my neck. Moans kept pouring out of my mouth. He slipped my shirt over my head and threw it somewhere on the ground. "Mmm, I love lace." I was wearing a matching yellow lace set, something I had picked up just for him. I pulled at his buttons until I felt smooth skin and I ran my hands over his chest. I could think of few better ways to spend our 6 month anniversary. 

"We should do this more often." I slipped his shirt off and pulled at his belt. His skin was warm against my cool fingertips.

"If we do, I might have to apologize to our neighbors." I laughed against his skin as I kissed down his chest. I let him move us to the bed as my back hit the cool cotton. His warm lips leaving trails of fire down my chest and stopping at the pant line. "You're wearing far too many clothes." He slowly unbuttoned my jeans before pulling them down. His lips continued their attack as my pants hit the floor. I was squirming already and he was only kissing me. He was a different man today and I was okay with that.

"Quit teasing me you bastard," I said as I pulled him up and kissed him. He ran hands down my sides and played with my lace underwear.

"Impatient much?" He smirked at me. He slowly pulled my underwear off and tossed them over his shoulder. He peppered kissed across my collarbones. 

"Please Spence, you're killing me." I gave him puppy dog eyes. 

"Only because you said please." He stood up and stripped. He laid back down on top of me and removed my bra. "I love you." 

"I love you to-oh my god" I moaned as he slipped into me. Gone with gentle and kind. Hello rough and needy. 

***

We laid next to each other out of breath. Our hands laced together.

"I will never get tired of that." He mumbled.

"Neither will I." We got up and dressed in PJs since it was 7 pm now. We decided to call for dinner. Since we had worked up an appetite. 

"Hi, this is room 7. We were wanting to order dinner. Could we get the steak special, medium rare, please? The chicken salad special with ranch? Please and thank you." The cook confirmed and I hung up. I heard Spencer turn the tv on and I walked over to him sitting on his lap. He placed a kiss into my hair.