Week Five: Eviction #5

The next morning, Christopher and Jared are aware of their fates. The Alpha Pack spends one of their last moments as a foursome together in the backyard. Jared tells Xander, Christopher, and Hank that he is disappointed in Thornton not giving him a chance to win the veto, because he really liked Thornton as a person. Xander tells Jared that it is the game, and it is not the beginning stages anymore. Neither nominee bothers to campaign and Jared sighs.

The Superior Five, Thornton, and Agnes celebrate in the Head of Household room and have a party with champagne, snacks, and food. Cornelia, Molly, and Madison talk about how Jared deserves to go home, and how Cornelia is finally getting what she wants by taking him out. Beau and Gobias drink beer, and Agnes watches the Alpha Pack through the Head of Household room cameras.

All of a sudden, Thornton goes down to the kitchen to talk with Jared. Thornton apologizes for leaving Jared on the nomination block but he tells Jared that Thornton has his vote to stay and nobody from the Superiors will know it was Thornton who cast the rogue vote. Jared thanks Thornton tremendously and hugs him. Jared also lets Thornton know that he always liked him in the first place despite Jared and Agnes having differences, and Thornton thanks Jared before departing.

The eviction happens, and by a vote of 6-2, Jared is evicted from the house. Jared and Hank engage in a long hug, Jared shakes both Xander and Christopher's hands, says goodbye to all of the houseguests, and leaves the house. Cornelia knows one of the votes for Christopher was Hank, but she narrows the second vote for Christopher down to two suspects – Xander or Thornton.