Week Four: Eviction #4 + HOH

Jamie tells Gobias that she is disappointed in him and the alliance between them is over. Gobias does not care since he already has five other houseguests to back him up.

Gobias has a meeting with Cornelia, Madison, Beau, and Molly, and Gobias second-guesses voting out Agnes. Cornelia addresses the fact that Jamie was genuinely mad at Gobias, and Agnes is not in the slightest as mad at their alliance as Jamie is at Gobias. Beau points out that both Jamie and Christopher are irritated at Gobias. Molly says the fewer enemies that the alliance makes the better. The entire alliance agrees.

Thornton tells Agnes in another room that he will always have her vote to keep. Thornton tells the audience he is clearly going to keep Agnes and blindside the Alpha Pack. Agnes is surprised that she is receiving votes to stay. Thornton leaves to talk to the Superior Five, and enters the Head of Household bedroom.

Thornton greets the members of the Superior Five, and asks them if they are still targeting Agnes. Cornelia says Gobias is second-guessing that plan, because now Christopher and Jamie are after him, and now the entire Pack is, too. Thornton is very relieved that apparently, Agnes is not targeted anymore, because the Superiors have bigger fish to fry. Thornton thanks the alliance for their time.

Jamie and Christopher lay in the hammock. They have an emotional conversation, regarding how obviously Jamie has at least four votes to stay, but how that day could be the last day of Christie (their showmance name). Jamie says they need to treasure this moment, and they cuddle each other.

Jared, Xander, and Hank are playing pool outside also. Hank talks about how they could potentially lose another alliance member, putting the Pack at only four members. Jared tells Hank that the quality is more important than the quantity. Xander agrees with Jared.

All twelve houseguests are waiting for the live eviction, until it is time for Agnes or Jamie to be evicted from the house. The houseguests vote, and by a vote of 5-4, Jamie is sadly evicted from the house. Christopher and Jamie hug for a long period, and Jamie says goodbye to her former alliance mates and wishes good luck to the remaining houseguests.

The houseguests (except for Gobias) compete live in the next Head of Household competition. Madison manages to pull out the win making the Superior Five holding their power.