Week Four: Nominations

Gobias, Madison, Cornelia, Beau, and Molly celebrate their re-taking of power in the house. Gobias outright says he plans to nominate Agnes and someone else from the Pack so that the Pack are inclined to vote Agnes out. Beau says he hopes a twist doesn't screw that plan up, while everyone else agrees with the plan.

Agnes is fretting in the wave room while Thornton is there with her. Agnes tells Thornton that she is for sure going up on the nomination block, and she would appreciate if Thornton went up to talk to Gobias for her. Thornton reluctantly complies.

Thornton talks with Gobias in his Head of Household room. Thornton helps Gobias remember that Thornton never really did anything to sabotage the Superior Five, and Thornton can be used as a number for them going forward. However, Gobias brings up the point of Thornton voting to evict Leighton, to which Thornton rebukes that he was just trying to support his friend Agnes. Gobias tells Thornton that they had a good talk and walks away.

Jared, Hank, Jamie, Christopher, and Xander are chatting in the backyard. Jared is somewhat scared and annoyed that he will be nominated because he has beef with Cornelia, and Xander points out that Cornelia and Jared have been avoiding each other lately. Jamie says she wants to talk to Gobias and leaves for the Head of Household room.

Jamie and Gobias have a chat in Gobias' Head of Household room. She asks if Gobias plans to nominate Jared, and Gobias says yes, reluctantly. Jamie says she really likes Gobias and reveals that she is in a showmance with Christopher, and proposes that she, Christopher, and Gobias enter an alliance together. Gobias says yes to the alliance, but still plans to evict every remaining member of The Pack.

Soon, it is time for the nomination ceremony. Gobias nominates Agnes and Jared, explaining that these two are the biggest threat to Gobias' alliance before ending the ceremony.