♤-Chapter 64-♤

"If you can dream it, you can do it." -- Walt Disney

Chapter 64: The I Do's

Sunset Hearts, Wedding Venue, 12:25 pm

It was 5 minutes before I had to walk down the Aisle. The girls were standing in front of me next to their dates, the groomsmen. Since Silva was walking me down the aisle Grace couldn't be my maid of honor because Silva said he would kill anyone if they touched her.

Grace just laugh and said she would rather sit in the front row and watch me walk down the aisle.

Because of that, Olivia was my Maid of Honour and she was on the arm of Gabe, Nikolai's Best man. Behind her was Abby on the arm of Caesar, Bea on the arm of Dale, Sonya on the arm of Dimitri and Rose on the arm of Kade.

The door opened and my brides' maids and the groomsmen walked down the aisle just like Grace had shown them. After them, Rose's younger sisters Lea and Lacy walked down throwing red and white rose petals down the aisle.

Finally, my cue came when the song "From the Ground Up" by Dan + Shay started. I looked down the aisle. It was quite a long one and if I walked at just the right pace I would arrive at the front when the song hits its middle.

🎵Grandma and grandpa painted a picture of
Sixty-five years
And one little house
More than a memory
More than saying I do
Kiss you goodnights and I love you's"
"Me and you baby, walk in the footsteps
Build our own family
One day at a time
Ten little toes, a painted pink room
Our beautiful baby looks just like you🎵

I looked around at the room and all the people that stood were looking at Silva and me. My eyes connected with Nikolai and I sucked in a breath. He was looking amazing in his black and white suit with a black tie.

🎵And we'll build this love from the ground up
Now 'til forever it's all of me, all of you
Just take my hand
And I'll be the man your dad hoped that I'd be
And we'll build this love from the ground up
For worse or for better
And I will be all you need
Beside you I'll stand though the good and the bad
We'll give all that we have
And we'll build this love from the ground up🎵

I was just a few steps away from Nikolai and I could see the happiness and tears in his eyes. He quickly wiped them away.

🎵This life will go by
In the blink of an eye
but I wouldn't wanna spend it without you by my side🎵

Nikolai walked down the 3 steps and Silva stopped. He turned to me and lifted my veil. "You look beautiful Tatia, I'm proud of you." Silva gave my hand over to Nikolai and we walked up the steps.

🎵The clouds are gonna roll
The earth's gonna shake
But I'll be your shelter through the wind and the rain🎵

The music stopped when Nikolai and I reached the altar. The priest nodded and smiled at us. He then looked up at the crowd and started speaking.

"Friends and Family of the Bride and Groom. Welcome and thank you for being here on this important day. We are gathered together to celebrate the very special love between 2 people by joining them in marriage."

The priest instructed us to turn to each other and look in each other's eyes. He began speaking again but I wasn't really listening until I heard the uproar from the crowd I quickly look down the aisle and saw a drunken Ava stumbling into the church and I sighed. "Wait, I object! He can't marry her because I love him and he loves me."