♤-Chapter 56-♤

"Success isn't just about what you accomplish in your life; it's about what you inspire others to do." --Unknown

Chapter 56: Meeting The Parents

155 Crescent Drive, Clear View Point

Nikolai whispered in Tatiana's ear as they got out of the car, "So Silva won't shoot me or something right?" They were in front of Silva and his wife's house.

Nikolai saw Tatiana rolled her eyes at him and placed her hand in his. "No, he won't. Maybe intimidate you a bit but he won't hurt you."

Nikolai was nervous. There weren't other words to describe the twists and turns in his stomach. He was ecstatic when Tatiana said she loved him back after he told her he loved her but then she ran.

Nikolai thought 'right he ruined it' but his worry was eased when his phone rang and Nikolai saw the photo he secretly took of Tatiana laughing. But the worry came back when he heard her asking if they could talk.

Now they were here, standing in front of the house owned by the man that raised Tatiana. Nikolai knew all he cared about was that Silva liked him because Nikolai knew that would mean the world to Tatiana.

Of course, they met before but that was different. That night Nikolai was the man that Tatiana kidnapped and brought as a date to a family function but tonight, Nikolai is her boyfriend.

They slowly walked up to the door and the door was opened by a man looking to be in his late 50′s. He wore a black suit pant and a white button down shirt with a black suit jacketed and a black tie.

"Evening Ms. Aksakor. Mr. Ferreira is in his office and Mrs. Ferreira is in the kitchen." Tatiana nodded at the man and they walked into the house. The house was huge!

Everything was a beautiful dark wood color and looked from the top range and the best of everything. A young woman walked out of the room and squealed when she saw Tatiana. It was the woman that was with Silva the night Nikolai first met them, Silva's wife.

Nikolai couldn't remember her name and at that moment he wanted to hit himself against the head for not asking Tatiana. The woman walked or more like run over to Tatiana and pulled her into a hug.

Nikolai chuckled softly and the woman looked up from over Tatiana's shoulder. She gasped and let Tatiana go.

"Quindi questo è il ragazzo di cui non mi hai mai parlato durante la cena di famiglia." Tatiana chuckled and rolled her eyes. (So this is the guy you never told me about during the family dinner.)

"Grace, I have told you about him." The woman looked Nikolai up and down and he blushed when Nikolai realized that Tatiana has talked about him.

Tatiana chuckled, "Nikolai this is Grace, Silva's wife. Grace this is Nikolai." He reached out to shake her hand when Grace pushed it away and pulled him into a hug.

The hug was kind of awkward since she was at least 5′6 and Nikolai stood tall at 6′2. She let him go and then looked at Tatiana. "Silva è nel suo ufficio, dovresti andare a dire Ciao." (Silva is in his office, you should go and say hello.)

Tatiana nodded and pulled Nikolai along with her down the hall... all around the walls were covered in pictures of Grace and Silva. There were also pictures of Tatiana and groups of people.

At the end of the hall was a glass door that was half blurry half see-through. Tatiana knocked on the door and when a grunt came from the other side of the door she pushed open and Nikolai saw Silva on the phone with a stone cold face.

Nikolai gulped when he heard Silva's hard voice not that he could understand anything of what he was saying. "Stephan, voglio i meie soldi. Se non lo ricevo alla fine della settimana, ti darò la caccia e ti torturerò."

Silva looked up and smiled at Tatiana waving her over. Then his face went hard again as he continued talking. "E dopo che ho finite con te Torturerò la tua famiglia di fronte a te. Capisci? Buona" Silva hung up the phone and stood up.

"Tatiana, sorry about that." Silva pulled her into a hug and looked at Nikolai over her shoulder. "So this is the man that stole your heart?" Tatiana nodded and turned to Nikolai. She saw him gulp and took his hand in hers.

"Silva, you remember Nikolai? Nikolai let me properly introduce you. This is my guardian Silva and my Boss." Nikolai quickly wiped his sweaty palm down his dark jeans and stuck his hand out for Silva to shake.

Silva looked at Nikolai hand like it was something out of this planet. Nikolai was about to pull it back to his side when Silva grunted as Tatiana jabbed him in the side. Silva took Nikolai's and shook it.

"Mr. Ferreira, it's great to meet you again. Your house is lovely." He grunted again and then looked at Tatiana. "Why don't you go help Grace in the kitchen? I would like to have a word with Nikolai."

As Silva said Nikolai's name he put his hand on Nikolai's shoulder. Though it was like a punch only flat handed and then he squeezed Nikolai shoulder and he almost whimpered in pain.

Tatiana smirked at Nikolai and said sure before leaving the office. Mr. Ferreira walked around his desk and sat down again. He pointed to the chair in front of his desk. Nikolai gulped and sat down.

At first, Silva just stared at Nikolai with piercing eyes and his fist under his jaw. "What are your intentions with Tatiana?" Nikolai relaxed a bit and smiled.

"Nothing but good sir, I love her." Silva looked at Nikolai and stood up quickly. He walked around to Nikolai's chair and placed his hand on Nikolai's shoulder again. Silva was right behind Nikolai.

"Now you listen to me, Moretti. You better mean what you just said. Neither I nor Tatiana takes the word love for a joke. If you hurt her I will hurt you back. You have no idea what I am capable of and if you hurt her you will wish you were never born."

Nikolai nodded and Silva let go of his shoulder and walk to the front of him. "If I see you are worth her I might like you but if you are not I'll chase you away got it?" Nikolai nodded "Yes sir," Silva stood up and walked to the door.

"Well let's go. The girls are probably wondering where we are!" Nikolai stood up and walked behind Silva. Before they were too far from his office Nikolai quickly stopped him. "Sir?" Silva stopped and turned to Nikolai.

"Tatiana told me her life is dangerous and I want to be able to protect her even though I know she can do it on her own. I was wondering if you see I'm fit for her if you could help me train or something so I could be worth her time." Silva looked at Nikolai and then grinned.

"I knew you were no wimp. I think I might just like you after all!" Silva patted Nikolai's shoulder and then they walked down the rest of the hall. Nikolai guesses that is a yes from him.

When they walked into the dining room Silva walked to Tatiana and spoke in her ear. When he walked away she turned and smiled at Nikolai. She quickly walked to him and hugged him.

Tatiana whispered in his ear. "He likes you." Nikolai looked at Tatiana and relaxed. He looked into her eyes and pecked her on the lip. "Hey, can you believe we graduate in 2 weeks?" Nikolai asked when it suddenly came to him that in two weeks they would be done with University.

Tatiana nodded her head and placed the plates on the table. "Tatiana? I love you." She blushed and kissed Nikolai on the cheek once again as Mr & Mrs. Ferreira walk into the room. "I love you too,"

Nikolai would never get used to hearing her say those 3 words.

Copyright © 2018 by Grace Write