♤-Chapter 54-♤

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." -- Albert Schweitzer

Chapter 54: Trying to Convince Nik

Detective Bonds, New York

Ava traveled from Clear View Point to New York to visit a friend that owed her a favor. She was sitting in the office of Officer Levi McDonald, a 26-year-old deputy. "Levi, you know that favor you owe me?"

Ava smiled sweetly at Levi showing off her pearly white teeth. He looked at Ava suspiciously; this look kind of made him look cute. "Yeah?" he said hesitantly causing her to smirked, "I need you to get me some information about someone."

He bit his lips "Who? And what exactly do you want?" Ava smirked and thought about the bitch that has ruined her life and everything she has worked for. It was time Ava got her revenge for it.

It was time to find something that can get the love of her life to leave Tatiana. Nobody was as perfect as Tatiana was and there was no way she could be innocent if she fights in an illegal underground fighting ring.

"Tatiana Aksakor, I'll even give you her number and home address. I want everything, Levi. The good, the bad, the juicy. Like I said everything. Tatiana knows something about me and is blackmailing me; I need something to get her off my back." Levi nodded and wrote down everything Ava gave him.

Levi was a family friend that worked at the NYC PI firm known as Detective Bonds. Long story short Ava did a few pleasurable things to him when his fiancé of the time didn't want to and he said he owed her a favor for it. Now she's here to collect.

"How long do I have?" He asked knowing Ava was going to give him a timeline. She looked around the room and bite her lip. "A week," He sighed and shook his head, "You know it can take up to 3 weeks to get information if you want proper details." Ava groaned in her head knowing that she would have to use her other powers to make him work faster.

Unknowing to Levi, Ava pulled her crop top down a bit to make her boobs pop and pulled her dress up more also. Luckily Ava was sitting and he was looking down at his laptop so she secretly pulled her G-string down her legs and hooked them off her heels when he wasn't looking.

Time to make sure he works his fastest. Luckily for Ava, Levi was a good looking guy with a great package. He was someone that was good in bed and that was why Ava could easily decide to convince him.

Ava stood up and closed his office door. He looked up when he heard the click of the lock on his door. She could see him gulp as he looked down her long legs from the skirt that was inches away from her privates.

Levi shifted in his chair as Ava slowly walked up to him and turned his chair so he was facing her.

Their heavy labored breaths filled Levi's office as Ava's eyesight came back in focus. He rested his head back against his chair as she got off his lap and walked into his bathroom that was in his office.