♤-Chapter 60-♤

"Fall seven times and stand up eight." -- Japanese Proverb

Chapter 60: Ticklish

2101 Woodpine Road

Nikolai groaned in pain and tiredness as he plopped down on the bed next to his gorgeous girlfriend. Cuddling into his pillow Nikolai stared up at Tatiana as she played with his hair. "He is killing me, love." Tatiana chuckled and Nikolai moved his body to lay over her chest so she could give him attention and forget about the book in her hand.

Tatiana placed the book on the bedside table and once again ran her hand through Nikolai's newly washed wet hair while he rested his head on her chest.

"Well, I have to say you doing quite good Moretti. Better than I expected," Nikolai chuckled yawning. He was so tired because he had been at the gym since 5 am this morning. Ever since Nikolai asked Silva to train him, Silva went full swing at it and it's only been 6 months now.

Every day after school Silva would give Nikolai 3 hours to do homework or learn for a test then he would get Nikolai and take him to the gym to train until 8 or 9 pm.

On Saturday Nikolai would go to the gym at 9 in the morning and Silva would only let Nikolai go home at 6 at night. At least Nikolai had Sundays off.

Nikolai was glad tomorrow was Sunday; he was planning on taking Tatiana out tomorrow night as it is her birthday this coming Friday.

They won't be able to go out Friday Night since their exams start Thursday and Saturday night was the Omertà ceremony for Nikolai to join the Mafia and just a huge annual meeting.

"Hey Moretti," Nikolai hummed way too tired to make a sound. Tatiana chuckled "Want to go to the gym." Nikolai whipped his face up and glared at her. She started laughing and he grinned.

"Oh, you think it's funny hey?" She stopped laughing and tried to get away but it was useless. Nikolai had already started tickling Tatiana's sides.

It was one of the many things Nikolai loves about her. He had only found out a month ago when he placed his hands on her hips that Tatiana was ticklish and ever since then Nikolai has used it to his advantage. Tatiana squealed and started laughing a full-blown laugh with tears running down her cheeks.

Nikolai grinned thinking how beautiful she was even at moments like this. He let her go and Tatiana gasped for air. "Moretti, I'm going to kill you." Nikolai laughed. That was another thing he loved about her.

She wasn't like the other girls being all babe and baby all the time. Tatiana hated those words just as much as Nikolai did. So they kept at calling each other by their surnames

Nikolai was also glad that Silva warmed up to him and that he actually liked Nikolai. They both knew it meant a lot to Tatiana. Nikolai stood up and got out of his sweatpants and only had his boxers on.

Nikolai could feel Tatiana looking him up and down... When he looked up Nikolai sucked in a breath when he saw that Tatiana had her lips between her teeth.

For the last 4 months, since they Graduated, Nikolai has been sleeping at her house on the weekend with his mom thinking that he was sleeping at Gabe's house.

Nikolai's mom still didn't like the two of them dating as she didn't want Nikolai to be in Tatiana's world. Although it wouldn't mean anything to Nikolai since he was already 22-years-old. His mother didn't have a say anymore.

Tatiana stood up and walked to the bathroom. He grinned at her when she smirked at him. After she walked into the bathroom Nikolai jumped out of the bed and ran to his bag he had packed yesterday before going to the gym.

Nikolai took out the red ring box and walked back to his side of the bed. He quickly flipped it open and looked at the platinum Silver ring with a white heart diamond in the middle. It had surrounding small diamonds on either side of the heart.

After Nikolai passed the Tiffany & co shop yesterday he saw the ring and it was perfect. It was small and not too big and it was the perfect promise ring. Nikolai heard the water stop and flipped the red box closed. He couldn't let her see it just yet.

Tatiana exited the bathroom with her wet hair hanging down her back and a dark towel wrapped around her body. She winked at Nikolai and walked to the closet. Nikolai groaned when his boxers tightened. Damn! She was a little minx.

Tatiana came back out of the closet with a black lace Victoria Secret sleeping-gown on. Sadly Nikolai was a bit sexually frustrated since they hadn't slept together in a month because he was always sore from the gym.

The rarity that Nikolai wasn't sore Ms. Flow visited Tatiana. But Nikolai didn't want to sleep with her tonight, maybe after he gave her the ring tomorrow.

Nikolai pulled Tatiana closer and she snuggled into his chest. Their breaths slowly got evened out as they were lulled to sleep at the sounds of each other's air intakes.

Copyright © 2018 by Grace Write