♤-Chapter 38-♤

"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Chapter 38: Until The Sun Comes Up

2101 Woodpine Road, Clear View Point

It felt like seconds before we reached my house. It was torturing to hold hands and act like we weren't about to do the deed as we walked to the front door. The second the door of the house closed we have attached again.

His breath hitched when he looked down at my body. He closed and reopened his eyes. I sighed when he started to kiss and suck on the side of my neck.

My head bent backward in pleasure when he sucked the front of my neck. He placed erotic kisses on my collarbone as I grind against him. His cock was already so hard.

His jeans sent the friction against my slit that I needed so much. He groaned against my neck sending another set of shivers down my spine.

My hands slipped between us and I unzipped his pants. Fortunately, my hand touched his manhood causing me to shiver in anticipation and he jerked forward.

I pulled him up the stairs to my room. His hands left my body when he pulled away to pull his pants and boxers off in one go. I gasped quietly under my breath. If I thought for a second Dimitri was huge it was because I haven't seen Nikolai's.

His shaft stood up in need. The tip of his cock rested against his toned stomach. The veins stood out and he was so hard it looked painful.

It was obvious that he was a very gifted man. He smirked when he saw I was gawking at him. He moved closer and hissed when I touched his cock head.

"Damn" he groaned and pulled me closer. I was so distracted that I didn't even see him take his shoes and socks off. With my body against his, I could feel his size against my stomach.

He unclipped my bra like a pro in seconds and grabbed my butt in his hands. He walked us against one of the walls in my room where he slipped my white lace panties off.

After squeezing my butt one of his fingers slipped in my wetness from behind causing me to jerk backward more into his finger in pleasure.

Damn Nikolai knew how to use his hands I thought as he trusted his finger into me. "I'm going to fuck you like this." He mumbled in my ear as he entered a second finger into me.

I gasped in pleasure when he did something. I didn't know what it was exactly but it felt amazing. My eyes fluttered shut as I felt the pleasure I have never felt before. There was so much pleasure flowing through me I couldn't and didn't really want to speak a word.

I come all over his fingers in seconds. He grinned and took his fingers out. Finally, I was able to breathe. Whatever he touched made me feel out of breath and my sense heightened.

He separated my legs with one of his thick muscular thighs. The friction of the pressure he put on my clit made me moan. I rubbed myself against his thigh and moaned when I felt my second release close.

For the second time, I come without intercourse, which was the first time ever. Usually, I would come once with foreplay. Our naked bodies pressed against each other. I leaned into his ear and whispered: "Fuck me right here right now." I begged and pleaded.

With that said he gripped his shaft and rubbed the tip up and down my wet folds.

He hissed when he felt just how wet I was. He pushed in and I gasped. For the first time since I lost my virginity, I was actually in pain. I shakily look down and groaned when I saw he wasn't even completely in.

He placed his hand under my thigh and pulled my leg around his waist pushing in further. We groaned together and my breath hitched when he finally pushed himself in completely.

It felt like I was being torn in half. "Dear god" "Holy fucking hell" We groaned together again. I squeezed his shoulders when he tried to move and shook my head violently. "Don't move!" I said in a raspy voice.

I tried to relax but he was so big, I felt myself clench and he hissed. He most probably lost he restrain because he pulled out and thrust into me. I cried out in pain and pleasure.

He had touched that spot that took my breath away again with his cock. He repeated the move of pulling out until I felt empty then thrusting in hard' making me cry out in both pain and pleasure.

Nikolai was defiantly the dominant on in bed. I knew that when he took wrapped both my legs around his waist and took both my arms in his on hand and held them against the wall.

His other hand squeezed my hip tightly. That hand left my hip and pressed against the wall as if to keep us from falling.

He would pull out and I would push my body up against the wall then we both would move to each other. Each time we did this it felt like he was going deeper than before.

My hands fell to his shoulders when he dropped them and moved both his hands to my hips.

His head was in my neck sending shills every time he breathed on it. My lips darted out licking my dry lips. "Yess yes yes...yes...es oh god," I screamed my release.

Nikolai kept going with his raw and fast thrusting, making my orgasm last longer. He found his release sending me through another earth shattering orgasm.

I laid my head back on the wall as he laid his head on my shoulder. The room was filled with pants to get air into our bodies and the sweat was dripping down from our bodies.

I moaned in pain when he pulled out making me feel empty. When he pulled away and my legs dropped from his waist they buckled. If it wasn't for him holding me upright I would have been a puddle of weak limb on the ground.

I don't know how he was staying up right when I was so tired but it looks like a lot of effort and like he was about to drop to the ground as well.

That night we had wild hot sex and only stopped when our muscles were pained, our eyes were about to shut from exhausted and the sun was rising.

Copyright © 2018 by Grace Write