Epilogue

12 years later

I was at the stove flipping some pancakes when two large arms wrapped themselves around my swollen belly. A trail of light kisses went from the base of my neck, around to my ear and shallow breathing took their place. I couldn't help but giggle as the arms tightened around me.

"God, I want you back into bed love"

I swatted at his arms as I turned to place the pancakes on a plate "That's what got us into this mess in the first place mister"

"And? I think you look extremely beautiful pregnant"

"Is that why I've been pretty much pregnant the last 12 years?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Plus, I told you that I wanted a lot of kids"

I shook my head and waddled over to the table and placed the pancakes down with the hoard of other foods. I turned around and noticed Damien starting at me. I shook my head and swatted him on the back of the head as I walked past.

"Your absolutely terrible"

"I can't help it!"

"Well, this is the last one. I'm telling you that now"

"Aw, not even one more?"

I spun around and waggled my finger in his face "Nuh uh. You said that 2 months ago. We have 10 kids! No more"

"Hey, at least I could start my own basketball team"

I didn't even bother responding, I placed the juice in the middle of the table and sat in my spot. Damien quickly sat and started placing food on a plate, I did the same and once our plates were full, Damien looked at me and I nodded.

"Here we go" He winked at me with a toe curling smile "Breakfast is ready kids! Come and get it!"

We began eating as it felt like the entire place shook with the sound of our children running down the stairs. Damien turned to me "Who do you think will win today?"

"Oh Marty for sure. He leaves today, they will let him win"

"True, how are you feeling about that?"

Truthfully, I tried to not think about it really. I just shrugged and looked up as the first kid rounded the corner and like I predicted, Marty came first. I smiled at him as he sat down beside me and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Morning Mama"

"Morning little wolf"

I watched as the rest of my children all filed in, our oldest boy, the baby we were pregnant with while everyone went on with Marty, Caden, came in next and did the same as Marty. Kissed my cheek and sat beside Marty, after swatting the back of his head. I shook my head and laughed. Our eldest girl, Molly came next. She looked exactly like me and she is starting to have symptoms of being exactly like me, red haze and all. Which we still don't understand.

As they all filed in, good mornings flew around, cheeks were kissed and everyone sat down and began piling their plates high. Brooke came in last, with our youngest two under her arms.

"Found these two wondering around outside" She plonked them into their highchairs next to me and smiled

"Thanks Brooke. The older ones were supposed to be watching them" I looked pointedly at Marty and Caden, they studiously avoided eye contact.

She smiled and continued into the kitchen, I don't know what I would do without Brooke, she has been a big help with the kids over the past few years. Damien has stepped back down after taking over as Alpha for a while as we all healed from the ordeal. Marty took a while to get back to his happy little self but now, he is getting ready to go live at the palace and begin his training with Rosie. Internally, I'm freaking out that my son is going to be the next king, but externally, I am extremely proud.