Chapter Nine

Marty ^ SO CUTE! Just imagine him a tiny bit older :)

I woke up to a little body jumping on me. It jumped straight onto my ribs and I let out a pained groan. God, the boy is getting heavy.

"Oh, I'm sorry momma Ally, did I hurt you?"

I opened my eyes and saw a set of twinkling brown eyes right in front of my face. He's a sneaky bugger I'll give him that, I can usually sense when someone is this close to me. He will make a great tracker one day.

"You didn't hurt me little wolf. I'm the Blood Alpha, how can you hurt me?"

I ran my fingers down his side and started tickling him. His breath caught and he let out a series of giggles.

"S-Stop momma! Stop tickling me" He tried to roll of me but I held him close

"Why should I?"

He went quiet for a few seconds "Cos I love you" He stated proudly

My hands stilled and it felt like my heart did as well. I have so much love for this little boy, I'm just worried about what my mate will say when he finds out I have adopted a child. When Julius and Alexis get here, the paperwork will be approved and it will be official. Well, official to my pack because I won't be announcing I have a child, it will put Marty in too much danger.

"I love you too little wolf. What do you say I go and make pancakes for breakfast hm?

"Yay, pancakes!" Marty started bouncing up and down on my stomach causing all the air to leave my lungs.

"Ok, let's go then" I said trying to catch my breath.

Marty quickly got off me and ran out of my room while I followed.

"No running inside" I yelled after him.

"Sorry momma Ally" He giggled as he walked down the stairs.

We entered the kitchen to see Brooke, Marty's sitter already cooking.

"Brooke, what are you doing here today? You're supposed to have the day off"

Brooke turned around with a sheepish smile, she was a few years younger than me and had moved out of her parents house into the pack house. I had asked her to watch Marty for me while I worked because I can't have him with me while I'm trying to do paperwork. Brooke is the only other person he seems to trust, I think it's because she is close in age to his real sister.

"Sorry Alpha, I was told by Lauren to come watch Marty today because the King and Queen will be here shortly and she wants to help you get ready" Brooke plopped a few pancakes on a plate as she talked and slid it over to Marty.

I rolled my eyes, of course Lauren wants to help me get ready. She thinks I dress to much like a boy, I dress practically for things. She has waited years for me to become her barbie doll.

"Alright, I guess. Thanks. Any of those left for me?" I pointed to the pancakes.

Brooke smirked and slid a stack towards me. I drowned them in syrup and dug in. I was starving, I haven't been for a run in a few days and my wolf was getting antsy so I have to get the nutrients to be able to train properly today. I wasn't going to miss my training for anything.

It is so nice to be able to cook our food properly, we still hunt for our meat but at least now, it has flavour and it's made with proper ingredients.

I finished my breakfast, thanked Brooke and gave Marty a kiss on his head as I left the kitchen. I walked outside to check on the set up and saw that everything was pretty much done. I didn't have anything to do for the next few hours so I ran up to my room and changed into a sports bra and some running shorts.