Chapter 22

You guys!! we passed 1k reads! I am sooo excited and soo thankful to everyone who has been reading this story, it means a lot to me. 

So this chapter is a very special one, a treat for you guys :)

Vote and comment!

Pippa x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damien's P.O.V

Sunlight spilling through my window woke me the next morning. I yawned and turned my head to see the beautiful face beside me. Alyssa was curled up against my side, one hand laying gently across my waist and her hair spilling out behind her on the pillow. Reaching my hand up, I gently brushed a stray piece of hair off her face and just marveled at my mate. Last night was amazing, she begged me to give her a baby and I was powerless to refuse her. I could feel myself growing hard again at the thought of her pregnant with my pup.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you that it's rude to stare?" A groggy voice stirred me from my thought. Alyssa's eyes were open and she was staring at me with a soft smile on her pretty plump lips.

"Must have forgotten that lesson" I gently caressed her cheek and she leant into it with a little sigh.

Her smile turned into a smirk and her hands started roving over my body, getting more and more urgent the lower she went until she got to my erection. She grasped it hard and started moving her hand up and down, she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Hm, what's got you so excited today?"

I chuckled "I was thinking of you being round with my pup"

"Oh?" she started moving her hand faster, pulling a groan from deep within me "You like the idea of me being pregnant? You want to fuck me while I am carrying your child?" she sat up and moved down the bed, her pretty little ass in the air and her breath falling over my dick.

Her lips descended on me and I almost lost it, her mouth was warm and wet, her tongue doing a dance on my now throbbing dick. I lifted my head up, ready to flip her over onto her back, but before I could get anywhere, Alyssa pushed me back down with a growl.

"Alyssa. I need to be inside you" I panted, she was driving me wild.

"All in good time my love" Her head lifted and she gave out a feral growl "Today, I am going to dominate you. Don't forget that I am an Alpha as well and it's high time you find out how possessive I can really be"

God damn, I got harder if that is possible. She crawled up my body, peppering kisses wherever she went. She nibbled on my lip, never actually kissing me. She leant in close to my ear, taking the lobe into her mouth and causing a shudder to run through my body.

"Your mine Damien, and never forget it" From the sound of her voice, I could tell her wolf had taken some control.

Well, if she wanted to play, let's play. I let my wolf take some control as well and for a few hours, we let them fight over who is more dominate in a dance of lovers and mates.

**

It was nine in the morning when we finally finished, I'm sure I had a dopey smile on my face and I couldn't give a shit. Everyone becomes soft when they find their mate, I just happen to have an Alpha for a mate so we have to be careful that we don't let things slip too much or our pack could suffer.

Alyssa and I walked hand in hand down the stairs to get some breakfast, the house was eerily quiet, not even Marty's laugh could be heard.

"Where is everyone?" I asked Alyssa as we entered the kitchen.