Chapter 33

I stepped closer, my paws barely touching the soft earth. Damien warned me to be careful through mind link but I barely heard him. My mind was racing and my vision was starting to turn red, I tried to hold it off as much as possible. I had to have a clear mind for this. I stopped in the middle of the clearing and shifted back into my human form, Damien walked forward with a shirt and slipped it over my head.

I don't like this love

I know, but if he finds out that I have already found my mate then who knows what will happen to Marty. We need to play it safe for now.

Okay, I'll be right behind you. I love you

I love you too

I looked over at Thomas once Damien walked back off. He was sneering at Damien, most likely hating the fact that he was close to me while I was naked. I could smell his lust as I shifted back. Thomas shifted his attention back to me and his eyes roamed up and down before settling on my face. I could barely hear Damien's deep growl.

"Your still just as gorgeous Alyssa. I'm so glad you could make it"

"You know why I'm here, I'm not here for you. I'm here for my son"

"Well, he's not really your son is he? When we mate, he will need to go. I will not be a father to some little mutt"

It took all my restraint not to run up to him and slit his throat. I know that it is common practice in different parts of the world but that will never happen. Marty is my son and nothing will change that. My lips pulled back into a snarl and I took one step forward.

"Uh uh uh. I wouldn't do that if I were you" Thomas clapped and a large man walked out from behind a tree with his thick arms around Marty's neck.

I felt everyone behind me crouch in battle formation and I could hear the growls and snarls coming off them in waves. I could pick Damien's out of everyones and he sounded pissed.

"Well, I must say. I wasn't prepared for how much he is loved by your pack. This is a surprise. You will make a fantastic Luna, Alyssa"

"I am not a Luna, Thomas. I am an Alpha, my pack respects me and follow my orders. They haven't attacked yet because I have not given the order"

Thomas growled and didn't look too pleased with me "You are a female and will never be respected like I am. The King and Queen made a mistake in giving you the Alpha position. A female can not run a pack the way a female can"

"Well, considering you are currently standing on my parent's pack lands, I would disagree and say that I am perfectly capable of running a pack just as well as a male can"

Thomas laughed and spread his arms wide "You noticed. Do you like my choice of location? You know, when I found out that you actually weren't just a Beta female but actually came from an Alpha. Well, that just made my decision to mate with you all the more better. Can you imagine what our children will look like and how powerful they will be?"

His laughter rang throughout the clearing, my eyes narrowed on Marty, he was looking around with fear shining through his eyes. I was able to mind link with him last night, so he knows what the plan is. He just has to be brave. While looking around, I noticed most of the other wolves hanging around had a disgusted look on their face. Hm, so they don't actually know the whole story? Makes sense, I don't think I have actually met any of these wolves before, which means that they joined his pack after I left.

"Do you really think that I will just surrender myself to you? I have a mate waiting out there for me, why would I give myself to you?"

"Hmm, bring the child forward" The man holding Marty came forward and that is when I was able to get a good look at him, my wolf surged forward at the sight of her pup and everyone behind me got louder.

Marty was covered in bruises, blood was dripping from cuts all over his face and arms and tears were streaming down his face. The red haze slowly filtered in more, I could feel goosebumps start covering my arms and neck. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up like I was being watched. Damien forced himself into my head.

Love, you need to calm down a little bit. We need a bit more time.

I know. I'm trying.

Tune into the babies heartbeat and calm down love.

I did what he said and tuned my hearing into only the babies heartbeat. The slow thump, thump started to calm me down. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in and let it out. I don't want to give away what I can do just yet.

"If you don't agree to mate with me, this is what will happen to every single pup in your silly little pack. Remember that little girl in your woods? Yes, that will happen to every. Single. Little. Boy and girl" Thomas took a step toward me and it took everything in me not to take a step back.

"I mean, do you realize how easy it was to take him? All it took was a little witches spell and you left him all alone and went off with just one little bodyguard. Oh I wish I could have taken you right then, but I had to teach you a lesson in disobeying me and punish you for leaving me for so long"

The wolves around him were starting to get the picture and some of them were slowly starting to back away from him.

"Why now? Why not when we first left?"

"Because you weren't causing harm to the rest of the werewolf world then. But now, the very first female Alpha! I can not allow this to continue, you are causing all the other females to think they have the right to be more then just our mates. It's despicable. I have to stop it, and when we officially mate, you will be staying home and having my babies. You will nothing to do with helping to run my pack"

"So what do you want to let Marty go?"

"What I have always wanted. You. Your pack will have a couple of days to get their shit together before I have my pack come and collect them. Tell me Alyssa, how many wolves do you have in your pack now"

I gritted my teeth, I needed to get Marty back now, my control is slipping and if I don't get Thomas out of my sight now, I'm afraid that I will kill him. "I have over 1000 wolves"

Thomas' joy was palpable "Oh, that's fantastic. That means that I will be the most powerful Alpha, I will even take that Silver Thunder pack. I've heard that their Alpha is pretty powerful but with that many wolves in my pack I could take him"

"What would you say if I told you that I had already found my mate?"

Thomas' head snapped over to me, his eyes were growing dark and his mouth was turned down in a sneer "I went to the seer at the castle and she told who your mate was. I'm sorry darling, but I was able to find him and kill him"

I did my best to look shocked and it looked like it convinced him. He took another step in my direction before he stopped and cocked his head. I could see the gears turning in his head, his brain was trying to figure out why my scent seems different. I have to take his mind off it.

"I will go with you now. But can your large bully please let Marty go so a doctor can look over him and make sure he's okay. I will go without a fight if you do that"

Thomas sighed and looked back at the large man and nodded his head. I was surprised it had worked but I was glad. The large man lowered Marty to the ground and as soon as his little feet were on the ground, Marty took off towards Damien and leaped into his arms. I could see the relief on Damien's face as well as everyone else who came with me. My wolf, now happy that her pup was safe and sound in her mates arms, shoved her way forward and took control. I turned back to Thomas and the look of shock on his face was priceless.

My vision went red, my mind went blank, the last thing that I felt before the haze took over was fur sprouting out of my arms.

Then it was like watching a silent movie, but in blood red and not black and white.