Prologue

"I'm sorry!!! "

I tried to shield my face from the slap that was coming my way. He used that opportunity to bind my wrists and do the very thing I feared.  Slap.

He slapped me severally and no matter how loud I screamed, it seemed to fuel his energy. He kept slapping my face.

Oh Nabeela, you are done for today. Rest assured that you'll die today.

"I" slap

"Warned you" slap

"To never" slap

"Forget " two slaps

He left me and I slid down the cream wall, he picked out a blue handkerchief from his kaftan pocket and wiped his hands before throwing it on my body.

My ears rang loudly, my cheeks hurt, my eyes stung and my mind. My mind that fell in love with this monster. My mind that lost all bearing at his charms. I can't rely on my mind.

He has since walked out and my eyes are fixed on a portrait of Suratul Fatiha written in Arabic shrouded in light brown fabric set in glass. 

It's sitting pretty, what does this mean, does this mean that Allah has turned deaf ears to my prayers or turned a blind eye to my sujoods. Ya Allah, save me from this monster. I have no where to run to.

Save me Ya Allah before its too late.

############################

Hi everyone,

It's Omoope again, I'm back with book two in the battered wives series. It's going to be a long and beautiful journey. 🙌😍

Hausa characters, weddings, makeup and some characters from Ajìkè. I'm stepping awaaaaay from my comfort zone, I intend to make this work.

This book is mine and the ideas in it are mine, any relation to any other book or real life character is purely coincidental. I will do anything for this book, I have lawyers as friends 😩😥😥😂😂 They will hunt you down. No matter what.

If anyone asks what prompted this book, I'll tell you I have no idea, I've had Nabeela in my head since I finished Ajìkè and I decided to let her out.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'm too excited for you all to see it.

Next update is on Friday 😇😇

This chapter is for the WattpadBanters girls. Y'all rock.