Tsukiko's Birthday (part 1)

GAH! THE LAST CHAPTER WAS TOO LONG SO I DECIDED TO POST IT IN TWO PARTS! SORRY!

----------------------------------------------------

 “C’mon Daicchi, you go ahead” someone whispered from outside of Tsukiko’s bedroom. Her eyes squinted as it opened slightly and raised her head at the door.

“Oi, why me?!” Aomine’s usual annoyed voice said as she sat up and leaned her head against the door, listening to her conversation. “’Cause you’re the only one who’ll she won’t kill if we barge in the middle of the morning!” another voice reasoned that sounded like Momoi’s

“Like hell she won’t! Do you remember that time when you asked me to get the Seirin team to wake up?!” Aomine shouted, reminding the times during the Training camp. He had still look Tsukiko as a rival back then and Momoi forced him to wake the Seirin team up for breakfast. He couldn’t deny her and decided to start off with Tsukiko since he thought after she woke up; he’d made her wake up her teammates. But oh was he wrong. When he tried to wake her up, by yelling at her; all she did was kick him out of his room, not recognizing who she was. She was groggy at that time and would kick anyone who tries to wake her up from her sleep.

Tsukiko gagged, remembering the memory, holding her mouth. “But that was before you guys liked each other!!!” Momoi argued, stomping her feet.

Tsukiko couldn’t hold her laugh anymore and flinched when she head Aomine agree. “Gah! FINE, FINE! But if she kicks my ass again, I’m blaming you!” Aomine hollered.

Tsukiko went back to her bed and pretended to sleep in her bed, covering herself as Aomine entered the room and knelt beside her bed. “Oi, Tsukiko” she felt him poke her, and let out a silent giggle. “Oi, birthday girl, you’re eighteen now, wake up”

‘Oh right… I’m eighteen…’ she remembered. She sweat dropped at herself for forgetting her own age.

“Oi, Tsukiko” Aomine continued poking her but she remained to pretend and chuckle. Aomine raised an eyebrow at her, knowing that she was already awake but didn’t say anything instead—“GAH DON’T TICKLE ME!” Tsukiko jumped from her bed and accidentally kicked Aomine away.

“GAH!” he screamed and flew towards the wall.

“Oi, what’s happening in there?” Aya together with Emiko and Momoi burst in the room and saw an unconscious Aomine on the floor.

“U-Um, eto…” Tsukiko stuttered, pointing at him.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Momoi squeezed her in a hug, completely ignoring her childhood friend. “Gah! T-Thanks!” Tsukiko choked on the pink haired’s grip.

“Happy Birthday, Tsukiko-san” Emiko greeted her with a smile.

“Arigatou, Emi” Tsukiko grinned, as Momoi pulled away and looked over at Aya and Aomine. The purplenette was helping him sit up.

“Are you okay, Daicchi?” She asked as he rubbed the area where he was hit. “Do you think I’m okay?!” Aomine snapped a vein popped on his head that was hit by a pillow. “WHO THREW THAT?!

“Don’t be mean to Aya-chan, she was just worried!” Tsukiko scolded, and approached them. “Ah, Tsuneko, happy birthday!” Aya greeted Tsukiko with a warm smile.

“Thanks” Tsukiko replied and stood up, pulling Aomine with her and Aya. “C’mon! Today’s the harvest moon festival!” she cheered, fisting the air.

“As usual, you think about the festival more than your birthday” Emiko sighed at the normal routine.

“I do not” Tsukiko pouted.