Take a break, Have a date. (part 2)

Part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tsukiko’s POV

So the rest of the day, me and Aomine had been strolling around the park hand in hand, just enjoying our surroundings and is now at ease since Aya and Satsuki are not tailing behind us anymore. I can’t help but blush whenever I looked at our intertwined fingers so I just choose to look up ahead.

“Hey is it okay if we rest for a while?” Aomine asked glancing at me.

“Uh sure” I agreed and he pulled me to a bench nearby as we both sat on the bench.

There was an awkward silence between before he spoke. His question caught me by surprise because I’m now staring at him looking like a dumbfounded idiot who has no idea what to answer to the guy who just asked me: “What are your plans after this whole competition?”

“What?” I leaned closer. He looked at me with a serious looking face.

“You know, what are your plans?”

“Oh, back to school I guess…” I trailed off and remembered something. “Probably go back to my province after the school year”

“What?” he perked up his widened eyes staring at me.

“Relax, Aomine it’s just for the summer, I’ll be returning to Tokyo for high school” I laughed calming him down.

“Oh right…” he blushed, that I always seem to enjoy because he can be so cute!

“Aomine doesn’t want me to leave huh?” I cooed pinching his cheeks as he flinched.

“That hurt” he complained.

“So anyway, what do you want to do for our date besides sitting here?” I crossed my arms, asking for a suggestion from him.

“How about the arcade?” he suggested as I tilted my head to the side.

“What?” I raised an eyebrow. He returned the gesture and asked me. “An arcade, don’t you know what that is?”

“Province girl?” I pointed at myself a matter-of-factly with a raised eyebrow.

“Oh god, what have they been taking you to over there?” he stood up and pulled me with him. “C’mon!!!” pulling me with him, we ended up going out in the city as we entered a noisy store full of people who are playing at shining boxes and receive coins from underneath it. I wonder how it works.

“A-Aomine, where are we?” I hold on to his shirt as several guys passed by holding tons of prizes in their arms. I blinked my eyes curiously at them and turned to Aomine.