H-Hospital?

That night, after Aomine finished all of Tsukiko’s cookery, he had a stomachache not knowing why. Midorima had explained that he had a screw up like that because his daily horoscope says “be careful on what you eat”. And with that, Aomine had gone to medication and won’t be able to train for days. “Hm, you can’t train if you’re like this, Daicchi” Aya thought rubbing her chin while sitting beside Aomine’s hospital bed.

“You just realize that now?” he replied, bitterly and looked away. Aya and Akashi sweat dropped and she just gave him a sheepish smile. “Why did this have to happen during the finals…?”

Aomine had sunk into his breath grumbling curses to himself and pulled the covers over him so he could cover his face.

“Oh c’mon Daicchi, it’s not like it’s the end of the world” Aya reassured pulling the covers away from him.

“Leave me alone!” he whined, pulling the covers back. 

“Now you sound like a child doing a tantrum” Akashi sighed at his childishness.

“I’m not a child anymore!” Aomine protested sitting up. ‘He totally’s having a tantrum’ Aya and Akashi thought giving Aomine a weird look. He huffed looking away and rested back to his bed. Aya and Akashi waited until he falls asleep and left returning back to the training camp where the rest were doing their training.

“Aya-chan! How is he?” Tsukiko approached Aya as she entered the gym with Akashi.

“Tsuneko” she said then smiles. “Don’t worry, Daicchi is okay now, he just needs to take his medicine and he’ll be okay. He just needs to rest more”

“Eh? He hasn’t been resting?!”

“I’m afraid not”

“Why?!”

“Daicchi’s too worried about the finals” Aya chuckled making Tsukiko worry and felt guilty that he has to eat his poisoned takuyaki.

“I knew I should’ve just not cook” Tsukiko blamed herself.

“E-Eh, don’t think like that Tsuneko! I’m sure Daicchi would never blame you for getting sick!” Aya assured, trying to ease Tsukiko’s feeling.

A purple guilty aura surrounded Tsukiko not even listening to Aya’s comforting words. “It should be me in that hospital… not him…”

“T-Tsuneko?” Aya called her but she continued thinking negative.

“If you’re really worried, then you can just visit him later after you train” Akashi suggested and left going to the locker room to get changed.

Tsukiko snapped out of her trance and looked at Akashi who was now walking away from them. “He’s right… this means I’ll be able to go to the hospital later!~” she realized that he was right and smiled. “I’m going to visit Aomine tonight~”

She skipped happily leaving Aya there smiling at her. “Well at least she doesn’t feel guilty about it now” she said.

“Hey Tsukiko! What’s wrong with you?! You’re not as aggressive as you usually are!” Kagami complained, pointing at Tsukiko who just took his hand and hug his arm.

“I’m going to visit Aomine later~” she smiled at him as he sweat dropped and pulled his arm away. “Get away from me! You’re creeping me out!” he shouted and walked away from her.

“Kagami-kun so grumpy~hehe~”

“Um, eto… Emi-chan, what’s wrong with Tsuneko?” Satsuki asked, wondering at Tsukiko’s current attitude at the moment.

“Huh? Well, I-I don’t know either, Satsuki-senpai…” Emiko sweat dropped staring at the brunette. “She usually likes that when she’s excited about something” 

The day was spent with trainings and practices matches. And of course, all were hardcore. They were currently cleaning the gym when someone entered it; turning their heads, they saw Aomine walking inside, and approaching them as if he hadn’t had any sickness.

“What are you doing here Aomine? I thought you were sick” Midorima asked.

“Oh the doctor told me I can be discharged just this evening so I head straight back to the training camp” Aomine answered, nonchalantly. “Where’s Tsukiko?”

“I’m here!” Tsukiko appeared all dress up and looked happy.

“And why are you dressed up?” Aomine raised his eyebrow.

“I’m going to visit you at the hospital silly~” Tsukiko replied, patting his head. She gave a closed eyed smile and opened them realizing Aomine was now out of the hospital. “E-Eh? Aomine, what are you doing here?”

“The doctor discharged me earlier than we thought” he shrugged.

“Ehhhh???” Tsukiko’s face collapsed as she looked disappointed.

“What is it, Tsukiko?” Tetsuya asked.

“B-But” she stuttered pointing at Aomine. “I wanted to know what a hospital looks like!”

“E-Eh?” 

“You don’t what it looks like?!” everyone’s jaw dropped while looking at Tsukiko with a weirded expression on their faces. Tsukiko shook his head while pouting.

“That’s why I wanted to visit Aomine!” she stomped her foot like a little child doing a tantrum.

“And I thought you were excited to see him!” Satsuki screamed.

“Gah!!!” Tsukiko ruffled her hair.

“H-Hey, aren’t you even going to ask if Aomine’s okay?” Kise whispered over at Tsukiko.

“No! if he’s already discharged then I can assume that’s he’s okay now!” she replied and left the gym still annoyed that she wasn’t able to visit the hospital. Not Aomine.

“What’s wrong with her, really” Junpei face palmed.

“And she hasn’t even greeted Aomine yet…” they all sweat dropped as Aomine followed after her. “Oi! Where do you think you’re going?! Come back here!”

“Man, are they dating or what???”

“Tsukiko’s really stupid sometimes”

“Maybe she really just wants to see what a hospital looks like”

“Well she did live at a province”

“But don’t they have hospitals there?”

“Who Knows?”

“Oh Tsu-nyan” 

-------------------------------------------

Okay this is actually a filler chapter again =___= i'm really sorry that it sucks but i'm having writer's block... @_@ 

but i also came up with a new book :D lol i'd still be making a plot though xD but it's different from the other fan fics i made :) it's still a kuroko no basuke but--lol i am not posting a spoiler

and here you go... a stupid chapter ...