21: Training Camp - Day 5

NEXT DAY.

The first string players are training harder and more hardcore because the next game will make them through the finals, and will compete with the other country whoever wins their game too. 

The guy players were already warming up; stretching and bending their muscles when Tsukiko entered the room catching every guy's eye. She wasn't in her usual hairstyle. Her hair was braided and it was curled up into a bun and a few inch braided hair was let loose. Aya had done her hair for the morning. "TSU-NYAN KAWAII!"

She noticed them staring at her and twitched her eye. 'What are they staring at?' she looked away and started to do some stretches catching Aomine's attention.

 She stared at his flexing muscles and almost drooled when he shook his head and focused on the ball he shot. 'I have to focus! Focus Aomine! Focus!' he chanted inside his head and threw the ball which got in. "YES!" 

"Ne! Tsu-nyan, could you play one-on=one with me? I want to practice on my defense skills," Aomine heard a teammate of Tsukiko ask her as he glanced at her, watching them wearily and looked uneasy when he saw how close she was with her teammates. 

"Sure, Koganei-senpai," Tsukiko agreed, smiling at him.

 "Hey, hey, I want Tsu-nyan to play with me too!" Kiyoshi came butting in with a pout, pushing Koganei away from Tsukiko's front. 

"Tsu-nyan! Teach me your playing style too!" he beamed.

 "K-Kiyoshi-senpai..." she gave him a weirded look like he was a retarded person. He just scratched the back of his neck and gave a sheepish smile. 

Tsukiko just let out a sigh knowing that her senpais attitude will never change. "Sure senpai, I'll go teach you," she agreed, facing the two of her senpais whose faces grew a smile on.

 "Yeah!" they chorused and fist pumped, noticing that both of them had the done the same thing. 

"Oi, Koga, Tsu-nyan told me that she'd teach me!" Kiyoshi whined like a 5 year old.

 "Eh? But I was the one here first!" Koganei replied childishly.

 "Still! Tsu-nyan agreed to teach me!" Kiyoshi argued. 

"No! She wanted to teach me!" Koganei argued back. Soon enough both of them were fighting. 

"TSU-NYAN'S GOING TO TEACH THEM?! SO UNFAIR!" the rest of the team thought and soon joined in the fight. Kagami and Kuroko minded their own business.

Tsukiko face palmed with the crowe fighting in front of her while Aomine watched from afar and felt anger build inside him. He stomped his way towards them and stood in front of Tsukiko.

 "OI! SETTLE DOWN ALL OF YOU! THE ONLY ALLOWED TO PLAY WITH TSUKIKO IS ME AND ME ALONE BECAUSE I'M THE FIRST ONE TO CHALLENGE HER!" he shouted irritably as everyone silenced, with several pairs of eyes staring at Aomine. 

He glanced at Tsukiko, who was staring at him with wide eyes, while blushing as he realized what he just said. He had a 'what did i just say?!' look and gulped.

 "I-I..." he stuttered, but before he could reason out, Satsuki and Aya came fangirling over them. "Kya!!!! Daikiko!!!!" they squealed.

"D-Daikiko?!" Tsukiko and Aomine--or rather Daikiko chorused, reacting at their given ship name. 

They watch the two fangirl and glanced at each other. Both of the players' cheeks blushed as they looked away from each other shyly. 

Aomine cleared his throat and walked away. "Whatever, I'm going to train to beat Tsukiko!" he walked away while blushing and took a last peek and blushed deeper. "Train!" he looked away.

Tsukiko stared at him and smiled running after him. "Aomine-kun! Let's play!" she beamed, stopping Aomine on his tracks. She called him with a 'kun' on his last name. 

"S-Sure!" he grinned as they both started to go head on head at each other. The others stared at them like they're some new couple.

"Hm... Tsukiko and Aomine huh?" Kagami thought watching the two. 

"Aren't you jealous, Kagami-kun?" Tetsuya appeared beside him. 

Kagami jumped. "Stop appearing out of nowhere!" he complained. "And I'm not jealous!!!" he denied. "I never liked the girl. She's too boyish."

"You know Aomine-kun would kill you if he hear you say that."

"As if. Are they even dating?"

"Who knows?"

"What does that mean?"

"Well, whenever Tsukiko has a boyfriend, he'd call her boyfriend silly nicknames and laugh a lot. And she seems to be very blooming and enjoys basketball even more. I don't know... it's hard to read this girl."

"Aomine-kun you're too slow!!" Tsukiko giggled and ran ahead of Aomine and shot the ball effortless. 

"Hey, hey, what's up with the honorific on my name? I'm not used to you calling me with that..." he said while Tsukiko eyed him innocently.

 "Cause Aomine-kun is my prince charming isn't he?" she beamed. Aomine started blushing and clamped her mouth in embarrassment. 

"C'mon don't say it out aloud!!!!" he whispered-shouted.

"Whatever! Let's continue training!" Tsukiko was jolly and it somehow made the players fangirl--or rather fanboy about her being cute. "TSU-Nyan!!!! KAWAII!!!!!!!!"

"Hm, Tsuneko's holding back again," Aya hummed, noticing Tsukiko's movement and scanned every data there is she has to show

. "What do you mean Aya-chan?" Satsuki wondered, glancing at the purple head. 

"You don't notice, Momo-chan? Tsuneko was playing even harder when she's playing with me," Aya mentioned and thought for a while. She stood up and placed the files on the bench and tied her hair up approaching Tsukiko. "Tsuneko!" she called her as the monster glanced at her.

 Aya gave a closed eyed smile. "Let's play!"

Tsukiko was surprised at first but agreed anyway. "Sure, Aya-chan," they positioned themselves at the court. 

"So then, Tsuneko, make sure to give all you've got okay?" Aya still had the closed eyed smile on. She opened her eyes and they were different. It looked serious and scary. She was different. "And I'll give my all too."

Akashi and Aomine watched from the benches, looking worried. "Hey Akashi, is it okay to let them? I mean we still have a game at the day after tomorrow," Aomine turned to Akashi, doubtful. 

"Let them fight," Akashi answered even though he was worried. "I want to see this..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

that's all for today!!! ^_^ typing the next chapter now :DD hih Daikiko <3