18: Lost in Korea

Tsukiko's POV

So the passed weeks have been, training, training, challenged by Aomine, training, get annoyed by Aomine, training, suffering, then add Kagami in the annoying list, training, and Aya still calling me TSUNEKO. So our first ever match is against the country Korea.

All of us are pumped up about it. The coaches decided that half of the team of the first string and second string would play against them. Unfortunately, they didn't want me to play this early because they treat me like a 'secret weapon' or some sort. I don't know! Who gives a damn?!

When we arrived in Korea a day before the match, Aya asked me and AOMINE--yes HIM to buy some supplies for the new training she thought. For some reason she always wants us together. Yeah, me and Ahomine. I don't get her. I will never get her. And both of us are currently walking around South Korea with a very USEFUL map that Aya has given us. And what I mean useful is we're freaking lost right now.

Aomine was holding the map flipping it over and over irritating me. Seriously?! He doesn't know how to read maps?! I groaned and grabbed the map from him muttering curses under my breath. I looked at the map and realized--

"AHOMINE! This is the map of Tokyo!! I asked you to get the map of Seoul!" I hollered at him.

"Eh?! I thought it was Seoul's!" he protested looking over the map. "They had the same writing!" he reasoned. Stupid little--

"Damn it!" I cursed and stepped on the map continously.

"OI! What are you doing?!"

"This map is useless!!" I yelled at him. People started to look at us as we continued to yell at each other. Hey it's not my fault that Aomine's stupid! No one is to blame for his stupidity rather than him! We're lost because of him!

...

A few meters away... behind a pole...

Meanwhile two girls watched the two players from afar as they yelled at each other gathering people's attention. They were wearing disguises; with brown hats and a mustache that didn't really suit them because they were girls. "Eh? Why are they fighting?" one of them wondered, lifting her sunglasses up.

"Tsuneko's stepping on her map," the other one commented.

"Let's just continue following them."

"Hai!"

...

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" I blamed Aomine pointing at him as I stomped my foot, walking away from him. This is frustrating! I sighed and sat on the bench nearby and he joined me afterwards sighing too.

 "Sorry about that," he apologized scratching the back of his head. I sighed again. "Just forget about it.." I wave it off then looked up. What do we do now?! "Oh!" Aomine snapped pointing a finger up as if an imaginary light bulb popped out above his head. "I know!" he smiled at me.

"What?" I asked tilting my head to the side. He grinned at me and took his cellphone out. "We can call Tetsu for help!" he suggested as a smile grew on my face. He called Tetsuya and put him on loud speaker after hearing my cousin's voice. "TETSUUUUUUU~~~!" I called him hoping he'd help us. "We need help! We're lost in the city and Ahomine forgot to bring the map of Seoul!" I said through the phone and heard a short pause.

..

..

..

"Gomen, Tsukiko, I don't know my way around Seoul either, it's my first time here" by now, both mine and Aomine's face met the floor and hopelessly cried. "Okay... thanks for nothing..." we ended up the call and stared at the ground. "Gahh!!! I hate this!" I ruffled my hair groaning in frustration. Aomine just sighed beside me, his head down, and my face buried in my hands. What did I do to deserve this?! This is all Aomine's fault!!! If he didn't took that Tokyo map then we wouldn't end up like this! I raised my head and was about to yell at Aomine again when--"OI TSUKIKO I'VE GOT IT!!!!" I noticed his face just a few inches to mine and or more worse--our LIPS almost touched. WTF!!! I don't know what I'm doing but my face isn't moving away from him. What the heck Tsukiko?! Move! He widened his eyes and was the first one to look away.