Visitors

A brunette guy was playing basketball at a street court alone and shot it remembering memories of his childhood. “I wonder how’s she’s doing?” he thought after seeing the ball swish through the ring. “It’s been a while since I’ve seen year…”

“Eh, why are you talking to yourself?” he heard an American accent call him as he glanced to his left and saw his blonde teammate leaning on the chained walls of the court.

“Why on earth are you speaking in Japanese?” he sassed, popping a nerve.

“C’mon Dean, don’t talk to me like that, we’re teammates after all” the blonde laughed and approached the brunette. He stared at him for a while and spoke. “You visited their place again didn’t you?”

“Shut up Jeremy” the brunette hissed and took the ball as Jeremy sighed.

“Why didn’t you attend the finals?” Jeremy questioned him again. “If you did then we would’ve had won”

“What? To show Japan how a monster I am again?”

“You’re to dramatic Ta-”

“Don’t call me by my Japanese name” the brunette glared at the blonde who raised his hands in defense. “Calling you Dean” he stated and laughed. “I’ve met her”

“What?”

“Her. Please Dean; don’t act stupid you’re irritating me”

“Your American accent doesn’t suit your Japanese language”

“I’m not used in speaking in Japanese okay”

“Whatever” he rolled his eyes and left the court.

“He’s such a coward”

----------------------------------------------------------------------

“Kagami! Stop eating so noisily!” Tsukiko scolded the red head for gobbling his snacks to loud. It was irritating her, plus, she doesn’t feel well today, and Kagami’s noise was making it worse.

“What’s your problem? Why are you all cranky today?” Kagami questioned her and shoved bread into his mouth.

“I said stop eating noisily!” she hollered, popping a nerve, and fisting her desk so loud that she caught everyone’s attention in her class.

Kagami looked at her startled and noticed her face heated up so his hand made it’s way to her forehead and felt it’s heat. “Oi Tsukiko! Your head’s burning! You have a fever!” he exclaimed, standing up. “Go to the nurse now!”

Tsukiko slapped his hand away and groaned. “Leave me alone”

“Oi, if you don’t go to the nurse, you’ll get worse!” Kagami told her but she stubbornly ignored him. “OI!”

“Tch, I’m calling Kuroko” Kagami muttered to himself and left the classroom with Tsukiko already fallen asleep. Kagami went to the cafeteria to get Tetsuya who was buying bread didn’t saw a glimpse of him. “Where the heck is he?!”

“Who are you looking for?” Kagami jumped hearing someone spoke from behind. “K-Kuroko!”

“Why do you look so tense, Kagami-kun?” Tetsuya questioned, raising an eyebrow.

“Huh? Oh yeah! Tsukiko! She!”

“I told you I’m fine!” Tsukiko whined as she sat up from the bed in the clinic. ‘Stupid Bakagami…’ “Yeah right” Kagami rolled his eyes with his arms crossed, arrogantly. “If you’re definition of ‘fine’ is having a fever then I suggest you buy a dictionary, Tsukiko-san” someone spoke from behind of Kagami as he almost fell on the floor and looked behind his back seeing Emiko behind him. “E-Emiko!”