19: Training Camp - Day 4

Tsukiko was lying on her bed, her hands behind her head as she stared at the double deck bed  above her. Aya had left her and went out to hang-out with Akashi since it was a rest day for them. She was absentmindedly humming, just spacing out when someone barged in her room as she stood up and bumped her head seeing it was Aomine. 

"Tsukiko!!!!!" he exclaimed, approaching her.

 She rubbed her head annoyed while groaning and looked at Aomine groggily. "What do you want?" she questioned.

"Let's go play basketball! This boredom is killing me!!!" he whined and sat beside Tsukiko on the bed. She rested her cheek on her palm and just yawned at the whining Aomine. 

He ruffled his hair and looked at her. "Are you coming or not?" "Nope." she stuck her tongue out. 

"C'mon!!!" he pulled her arm, forcing her to stand up.

"No! It's a rest day! I want to stay here!!!"she protested and pulled back. And since she was strong enough to defeat Aomine in the game of tug of war, she falled back pulling Aomine with her as Aomine ended up clamping her down the floor. 

"O-Oi!!!" she blushed at the same time as Aomine as he stood up before he could kick her. "AHO!" she punched  his arm.

"It's not my fault!!" he defended, his face still reddened and faced the door. "I'm going!!!" he announced and stormed out of the room leaving Tsukiko there. 

She sighed and followed him in the hall where all of the GoM were hanging out of boredom. They were considered the "secret weapon" of Japan in the international tournament including Tsukiko and Aya and the coaches didn't want to use them yet.

Aomine sat on the couch beside Tetsuya who was facing Kagami at the other couch and the two were playing chess. Murasakibara sat on a chair while eating maiubo boredly and there was Kise playing with the two dogs. Midorima enjoyed himself with one of his lucky items or how Aomine calls it: "stupidity".

'Man... everyone's really bored...' Tsukiko thought and heard a squeal and glanced at Aya and Akashi playing Shogi, with Aya biting her nails looking like she was losing to him. 'Well except for those two...' Tsukiko headed to where Kagami, Tetsuya and Aomine were. "Hey, where's Emiko?"

Tetsuya looked at his cousin. "She's taken a nap for today," he answered and turned his attention to the chess board. 

He moved the knight and had eaten one of Kagami's bishops making him whine. "GAH!! I ALMOST GOT YOU THERE!" he ruffled his hair as Tsukiko chuckled. Aomine glanced at her and frowned. 

'What's so funny about that guy...?' Tsukiko caught Aomine's stare as he blushed and looked away. 

"Gah! I give up! Let's do something else Aka-kun!" Aya screamed in frustration after losing to another game of Shogi to Akashi.

 She stood up and went over to Tsukiko grabbing her arm. "Tsuneko! Let's go outside!!" she tugged her arm as Tsukiko surprisingly agreed. 

"Well I guess staying outside wouldn't hurt..." she trailed off and stood up.

 "Yeah! Why wouldn't coach let us cheer for our team at the match?!" Aya complained, crossing her arms. They all shrugged and continued on what they were doing.

"How about we stroll around the area?" Akashi suggested. 

"I guess that's okay..." Aomine agreed.

 "Kyaaaa! Let's go Tsuneko!" Aya pulled Tsukiko with her. 

"O-Oi! Chotto matte! Aya!!" her faint screams were heard after Aya had pulled her with her outside. 

"I guess I should follow them," Akashi sighed and looked at Aomine. "You coming?"