24: English Guys

JAPAN VERSUS BRITAIN (a/n: LOL)

The Japan team arrived at the venue and was overwhelmed when they saw the crowd there to support their opponent's team. They placed their bags on the benches and did warm-ups and stretches.

"Is it me or are our opponents hot?" Satsuki voiced out, eyeing the british players who were starting to warm-up and shots at the ring. "Right, Aya-chan?" she asked for Aya's approvement when Akashi gave her a warning glare. She sweat dropped and just wave it off. 'Oh I forgot... she's taken...'

While Tsukiko was warming up with her cousin and Kagami, while Aya made the first 5, the GoM run around the court for 10 laps.

Tetsuya noticed a blonde guy looking over at their direction and glanced at Tsukiko who was helping Kagami reach his toes by pushing his back. "C'mon Kagami! Stretch your arms!" she laughed.

"I'm trying!" Kagami complained, having a nerve pop with his eyes whitened.

The bluenette looked back and forth and confirmed that the guy was clearly looking over at his brunette cousin.

"Tsukiko," he called her and approached her with Aomine's uniform. "Could you please wear this until you play?" he requested, handing over the uniform.

"Huh? Why?" Tsukiko wondered, with a questioning look.

"It's too cold here, I don't want your legs to be exposed..." he reasoned as she smiled at him.

"Hm, being a responsible cousin eh?" she patted his head walking over to him. "Sure," she did what she was told to do so as Aomine was done with the laps and approached them.

"Oi, why are you wearing my uniform?" he asked.

"Oh, Tetsuya asked me to do so, if that's alright," Tsukiko replied as Tetsuya motioned for Aomine to come closer.

The raven blue haired leaned closer. "That guy's checking out your girl," Tetsuya whispered at Aomine's ear while pointing at the blonde guy who's still staring at his cousin.

Aomine followed Tetsuya's finger's direction and saw the guy he was talking about. He felt a nerve pop and glared at the guy who didn't even mind him. He was focused on Tsukiko. "That guy!!!" several nerve pops appeared on Aomine's head.

"What are you guys whispering about over there?" Tsukiko asked, with a suspicious look on her face.

The two bluenettes flinched and glanced at her.

"Nothing," Tetsuya lied, sweating bullets.

"Oi Tetsu, why are you keeping it from her?" Aomine muttered, only to be heard by Tetsuya.

"I don't want that guy to get killed..." Tetsuya replied nervous, giving Aomine a hint. "Tsukiko doesn't like it when guys eye her like that... she doesn't let them get away without getting their bones broken..." Aomine gulped and looked over at the pouting Tsukiko because they were keeping something from her.

Aomine faced "his girl" and smiled sheepishly. "I-It's nothing Tsukiko, I-I-"

Tsukiko ignored Aomine's excuse and peeked over to where they were looking. The good news is that the blonde guy is gone and the bad news is she caught a british girl(with big boobs) which is their opponent's manager so she thought...

"..."

"Tsukiko?" the two glanced at the same direction and saw the girl. Tetsuya's face was emotionless while Aomine's was purple.

"TSUKIKO! IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" Aomine denied, but Tsukiko slowly turned her head to him with her eyes glowing and her forehead darkened. She looked like she was about to murder him.