Slumber Party

Tsukiko’s POV

 “Tsuneko!!!” I heard a knock at the door making me flinch and opened with a sigh as I saw Aya with Satsuki and Riko-senpai behind her. “We’re here for the slumber party!”

“S-Sure, come in” I opened the door wider welcoming them in, as they walked in with their sleeping bags. Man, they’ve come prepared. These three are the top “Daikiko” shippers… I closed the door behind me and later joined them pulling out my sleeping bag too.

As I sat on the floor, Aya and the other stared at me waiting for me to speak—and did I mention Emiko was staring too—anyway I sighed first before telling what happened on our scheduled date. Which was planned by the one and only.

So after telling it, my ears were practically bleeding because of the continuous fangirling from the three of them while Emiko just sat there quietly. Maybe she’s fangirling on the inside? Who knows? “Daikiko’s cute!!!” Satsuki cupped her blushing cheeks. And that reminded me that I was blushing too. Damn Aomine. Why do you have to be so cute?

“Y-Yeah…” I gushed looking at my fidgeting fingers and felt my cheeks redden.

“Tsukiko-san, you’re blushing” Emiko noticed peeking at my face.

“I can see that!” I stated.

“No you can’t, it’s impossible without a mirror” she talked back.

“Oh just shut up!!!” I shouted and covered my face.

“And you have a weird habit of covering face when you blush” this phantom girl added. You don’t say!

“Just shut up” I trailed off, and heard Aya squeal again. “Tsuneko! Did Daicchi already ask you to be his girlfriend?” she wiggled her eyebrows as I narrowed my eyes while blushing again. “W-Well, no actually…” I replied making them pout. “What?! That is unacceptable!” Aya just couldn’t accept the fact.

“Aomine-kun you coward! Gah! What is wrong with him?!” Satsuki added showing annoyance on her face.

I sweat dropped comically staring at their disapproving faces. Even Riko-senpai joined them, while Emiko on the other hand still had that stoned expression on her face. As if she didn’t care anything that’s happening. “Shame on Aomine-senpai” well that came out of nowhere.

The three of them started to rant about stuff and Aomine being really stupid and is a pure idiot. While I just sat there, staring at them, thinking how fast they could forget the reason aya had held a slumber party. I wish they could remember their reasons as on how they can remember data.

They’re hopeless.

I face palmed after shaking my head and decided just to leave them there and fall asleep. As I was about to pull my covers over my head, Aya and Satsuki had stopped me and pulled me back to the floor where we were all circled. “How could you forget the reason why we’re here!” Aya scolded me, with that commanding look. Is she kidding me? She’s the one who started fangirling over here!

“So, tell us what happen!” Satsuki shrieked excitedly while taking both of my hands in hers. I stiffened a bit and relaxed. “Sure” I sighed.

So when I was about to tell them our “date”—well it was a planned dated actually, by THEM—they started squealing for me not able to start with it. Only Emiko was the one listening silently.

After bleeding ear sessions—and what I mean is the three squealing with joy—I finally finished giving a full report to them that seemed to satisfy their minds. I let out another sigh and raised my hand asking permission to speak. “Um, can I sleep now?” I requested, feeling a bit drowsy.