Ew!

Marilyn Anderson

Morning, or what I assumed to be morning, is when I awoke. I flickered my eyes open, and the soft red light of the dungeon was surrounding us – creepy music filling the mood. I let out a sigh, rolling my head over to look at Zak. My head sat on his smooth chest, my head moved in rhythm with his breathing. By god, was he beautiful. He was most certainly dead to the world at the moment, his eyes heavily closed, his breathing slow. One arm propped up under his head, the other hung heavily over my shoulders. A smile turned upon my lips. I picked my head up and hovered it over Zak's for a moment, before placing my lips to his. With only a slight peck – he began to stir. I stared at him until his blue eyes flickered open – and he smiled at me, “Good morning, beautiful.” Zak's voice was deep and raspy this morning. I smiled at him, before he brushed my wild hair out of my face, “I was surprised you didn't sleep in longer.”

“Do you know what time it is?” I asked abruptly. Zak shook his head before answering.

“No, sorry sweetie. I left my phone upstairs.” Zak replied apologetically, “I'll run up there and check if the time if you like.” Zak smiled, running his fingers in little circles along my back. I shook my head, my heart fluttering at Zak's mood this morning. I don't know what had gotten into him, but I was really enjoying this mood. I smiled.

“Lets go upstairs then.” I giggled. Zak winked at me, sitting up. Slowly, he got out of the bed. I watched him, his muscles tensing as his legs held his weight up. The crook of his back sweeping down to his bubble butt. I giggled – and Zak looked over at me in question. When I shook my head, he simply rolled his eyes. Pulling on his underwear, then his pants – he walked out of the room, half shaking his ass in temptation. “It's not going to work!” I called out laughing. Zak's chuckle echoed throughout the dungeon.

“I figured.” He replied simply, “You better hurry up – I don't think you want to be left in the dungeon alone.” I rolled my eyes at him.

“Screw you.” I laughed, “You don't know what I like to do.” Zak smiled at turned around, putting his hands on his hips and popping one hip outwards. “Maybe I like the dungeon, maybe it turns me on.” Zak's eyebrows hit the roof, and I threw my head back laughing once again – my giggled echoing off the walls of the dungeon.

“Oh man,” Zak whispered, “Maybe I should take you in here more often.” Zak winked one of his blue eyes at me, and my heart melted. I smiled at him, my eyes not able to leave him. The way his baggy pants sagged a little bit, his hanes underwear peaking out. “You know what?” Zak smirked, leaning against the door jamb of the seclusion cell.

“What?” I questioned.

“I'm surprised the neighbors couldn't hear you last night.” Zak smirked. My jaw dropped, and in reaction – I snapped a pillow from beside me and whipped it at Zak. It missed him, hitting the wall and bouncing into a vase that toppled over – but luckily didn't break. “Look at you, breaking my shit.” Zak glared at me playfully, walking over to the dark vase and pulling it back upright, “Damn. What am I going to do with you?”

“Lock me in the dungeon?” I laughed.

“That just might work,” Zak smirked before slipping back out of the seclusion cell – a smirk playing on his lips. He shut the door.

“Zak?!” I screeched, “I was kidding!” I scrambled upright, pulling Zak's black shirt he had left on the ground over my shoulders and running to the cell door, trying to push it open. The fucker locked it, “Zak!” I screeched. The dungeon door was wide open, and the soft light from the hallway flickered in the room. “This isn't funny!”

“I think it's funny!” Zak's voice smiled, his face appearing in front of mine – in reaction I jumped backwards and grabbed my chest – a faint scream echoing from my lungs. “I wonder what you would do to me if I locked you in there for a night,” Zak winked.