Planes and Love.

Marilyn Anderson – 2 weeks later.

I've always dreaded planes. The amount of scary movies I watch should be illegal, and the amount of scary movies that include planes shouldn't be allowed to be released in the states. As a child, I always had this one dream that I was on a plane with my parents, and the plane fell apart and we died when it crashed to the ground and burst into flames. The boys obviously thought that was funny when I informed them of the background of my fear, but they attempted to persuade me that I would be fine. The boys had all flew out to Pennsylvania and we were all to fly to Italy together. Not in any way, shape, or form was I even slightly excited to get on this plane and head off to Italy.

At the airport, we were waiting for our terminal to be called after we went through security. I was mentally freaking out, and shaking physically. I couldn't believe I had agreed to go on this trip, can't they take the camera and do it themselves? Zak sat next to me, scrolling on his phone – Aaron on his phone doing a vlog, and Nick talking to his wife on the phone across from me. The airport was loud, fans had greeted them, and completely ignored me. They let me pass through without a problem, thank god. Because quite frankly, I didn't want to be pictured when I looked like I just came from a car accident.

I let out a nervous breath and grabbed my knees. This can't be happening, I mean. I really, really don't want to go on this plane. Nobody on this earth knew how terrified I was of these. Zak's eyes wandered over to me, and smiled. “Are you okay?” Zak whispered to me, quiet enough so only I could hear it. I shook my head slowly, and let out another nervous breath. “I told you before, Marilyn.” Zak informed me, “It's not scary. I go on them a lot, and nothing bad has ever happened to me.”

“But, bad things had happened.” I argued with him in a whisper. Zak rolled his eyes at my argument and went back to his phone. Zak didn't understand my point, and he wouldn't. He wasn't afraid of anything. He was an idiot.

“Terminal number 346-43 to Marco Polo Airports, Venice Italy is now boarding. Terminal number 346-43 to Marco Polo Airports, Venice Italy is now boarding.”

G.r.e.a.t.

We all stood up and grabbed our passports and flight bags, freaking out. My heart was pounding as we made our way to the terminal.

I wonder if I throw up, they will let me miss the flight.

Zak looked back at me and smiled as he gave the attendant lady his passport. She checked it over and handed it back to him. He smiled and started going through, and I was ready to run – until he looked back at me and halted. He was waiting for me.

Goddamnit.

I handed the lady my passport, and she looked it over and gave me one of those fake smiles, and handed it back to me. “Have a nice flight.” She smiled at me. Yeah, right. The only thing that was going to be nice about this flight was the fact that I'm going to be in the bathroom puking. I followed Zak, he smirked at me.

“Shut up.” I glared at him. He snorted out a laugh and shook his head. “Your so not funny.” I glared at him. Zak raised his eyebrows, ready to defend himself.

“I'm funny!” Zak replied, “I tell the best jokes, ask Nick.” I rolled my eyes at him in a response, and he laughed, “Aren't you excited for this trip?” Zak smiled. I nodded.

“Just not for the plane part.” I replied. Zak rolled his eyes at me.

“You know, they say Italy is the most romantic country in the world.” Zak winked at me, nudging my shoulder with his elbow. I laughed at him. “What?” He questioned me.

“Zak, you are so wrong.” I said to him as we reached the end of the terminal and started walking up the steps to the plane. When we stepped inside, my panic reached a high. Zak grabbed my arm and had to almost pull me to our seats. Luckily, Zak had requested seats next to me when he was informed of my phobia. Zak shoved our bags up above in the carry on, and I threw myself in the seat away from the window and strapped my seat belt on and refused to move.