Missing.

Marilyn Anderson

I didn't say anything to Billy, in fear of Aaron had me wired or something. I walked to my hotel room after Billy dropped me off, and he told me to call him if anything weird started to happen. I know he was referring to if anything paranormal followed me back to the hotel – but I was willing to call him if something Aaron Goodwin related followed me to the hotel. Honestly, I was ready to go back to the safety of my hotel room and go to sleep. Upstairs, on the 15th floor, I opened up my hotel room – the rush of cool air from the Air Conditioner greeting me. I closed the door, kicked off my shoes next to the door, and started walking over to the bed. When cold arms flew around my waist, my first reaction was to scream – but a tattooed hand covered up my mouth. “I've missed you.” A sadistic voice hissed in my ear. Instantly, my ears recognized the voice, and I knew exactly who it was. I didn't say anything, nor could I do anything. I knew Tony hated me ever since the court date. Tony's gentle touch suddenly turned hard, slamming me into a wall and getting in my face.

His breath smelt like smoke and beer. “Didn't you miss me?” He asked, “I thought I'd never see you again until your little boyfriend hunted me down at work. I guess it all worked out didn't it?” He questioned me, his face only inches from my own.

“What worked out?” I whispered, fear coating my words, “What are you talking about?” Tony laughed, a low laugh that reminded me of something off of a scary movie.

“We get to be together again. Because your coming with me.”

Zak Bagans

“Suns coming up,” I announced, glancing out the window of the hospital, “I think it's time to finish this up.” The evidence was coming in slow now that the night was wrapping up. We all decided it was time to head back to the hotel. I just wanted to go to the hotel, cuddle up with Marilyn, and sleep the day away until it was time to head back to the airport and fly back to Vegas. I was excited to go home, not just because I was able to see my little puppy – but Marilyn was flying back to Vegas with me to stay with me for a few nights before heading out to Pennsylvania.

We headed back to the overview room and began packing up our equipment and waited for the owner of the building to let us out. I pulled out my phone and called Marilyn, to inform her that we would be back at the hotel in a little bit. I pulled the phone to my ear, Aaron eying me. I ignored his glances, and listened to my phone call. Ring after ring, Marilyn didn't pick up. Her voice-mail echoed in my ear, “Hey! This is Marilyn. Leave your you-know-what and I might get back to you!” Beep!

“Hey babe.” I said into the phone as the doors to the hospital opened, “We're just leaving the lock-down. I thought I'd call and tell you that we'd be back at the hotel in a little while. I love you, see you soon, beautiful.” I hung up the phone and shoved it back in my pocket, before pulling the equipment cases out the door. Aarons eyes never left me. “Why are you staring at me, bro?” I asked, “It's creepin' me out a little big.” Aarons glare turned soft at that, and he let out a bubbly laughter.

“I'm just wondering why you're calling Marilyn! You know she's at the hotel. Where else would she be?” Aaron smiled, he looked nervous. But, I blew it off. Post-lock-down feelings. I shrugged, and made my way out to the van, following Billy. We shoved all of our stuff in the back, and then climbed into the van. There wasn't much talking, since we were all exhausted from the lock-down. Some crazy shit happened, even something that caused Nick to question why he was still doing this. By now, Nick seemed like he was 1000% done with this paranormal investigating. He hated things following him home; as did I. But it was more than just a job, it was a passion. I honestly couldn't see myself doing anything other than this. I rested my head on the headrest until Billy pulled up at the hotel, we all got out, and separated and went to find our rooms. I half bounced up and down on my feet in the elevator. I just wanted to lay in bed with the love of my life and fall asleep. Is that too much to ask for?