Planes.

Marilyn Anderson

The eight hour flight was extremely boring. It involved writing bits and pieces of stories that I would never finish, writing a blog post on my adventures in Italy, and editing a few pictures that I had taken on and around the island. When I was finished with the picture I had taken of all three of the boys on the island, I switched to start editing a picture of Zak. It was a single shot, when he was standing inside of one of the buildings on the island, pointing the camera at himself. I zoomed in and began editing, and that's when I noticed it. What seemed to look like a person, wearing a red dress, brown hair that went past her shoulders, but I couldn't see her head – it was past the window. I looked around, about to ask if anyone else saw it or if I was just crazy. I looked around, and chose the girl who was sitting across the aisle from me. “Excuse me,” I announced to her, pulling out one of my headphones. She smiled at me. “Could you tell me what this is?” I pointed at the girl on my screen, showing her the the screen.

“That's a girl,” The lady replied, “She's standing in the window.” I nodded.

“Thanks.” I replied, sitting back in the seat. My mind was racing. Who was she? Was it a girl who was on the island too? Or, was it a ghost they had came in contact with? I shook my head, and exited out of the picture, ready to send it to Zak when I got off the plane. I leaned my head back, letting out a hard breath. I can't believe that this was happening. I connected with the planes wireless internet, and hopped on twitter. I clicked on my mentions, and had no new mentions expect for a few new followers. I checked Zak's Twitter, just to see if he had tweeted anything, and surprisingly he has – Had a great time in Italy with the crew. Felt stuff I've never felt be4. Happy to be going home though. See you in 10 hours Vegas. I smiled and tweeted something of my own, and shut my computer. I looked out the window, we were getting ready to land, my flight was almost over. I was ready to go home and cuddle up in my bed and sleep.

Zak Bagans

I hate planes. It's not that I hated being thousands of feet in the air, I just hated being bored and stuck on a plane for 10 hours. Aaron is a boring flight buddy, conking out as soon as the plane took flight. I sat on my computer, scrolling down the endless mentions. I sighed, before taking the memory card out of my phone and sliding it into the computer. I clicked on the photos, and began scrolling through them. I had taken so many in the coarse of a few days in Italy. Most of them were from Marilyn and I sightseeing. One I really liked, I smiled at it when I saw it – Marilyn and I were sitting side-by-side on a bench, and you could slightly see Poveliga in the background. Marilyn was laughing, her eyes squeezed closed, and I was laughing too. My mouth a gape, and my eyes in slits. I remember that, it was adorable. “Say cheese!” I had yelled while snapping up my phone for a picture. “Pussay!” Marilyn screamed. We had exploded in laughter, and my finger accidentally snapped the picture. It was an accidental picture that turned out to be my favorite.

I don't know what I was feeling for this girl. It was unlike something I've ever felt before. My heart fluttered when I thought of her. My knees went weak when I saw her. I didn't know what to do about it either. I didn't want to be with her and hurt her with all the time we would be apart. I didn't want the spirits that taunt both of us to hurt either of us. I didn't know what to do, and it killed me. I swallowed the hard lump in my throat and sighed before shutting off my computer. I leaned back and tried to get some sleep, hoping that it would help me slip away from my thoughts.

Marilyn Anderson

When I exited the terminal, I called Nick like I had promised. “Hey Marilyn!” Nick greeted, “How was your flight? Decent I hope.” I sighed as I walked over to the baggage claim to retrieve my bags.